Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Paint The night Parade.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Paint The night Parade.

According to Disney and More.Disney Paint the Night parade might be coming too to Disneyland park as part of the 60th Anniversary Celebration.

Re: Paint The night Parade.

Where's the link?
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

': Hong Kong Disneyland "Paint The Night Parade" Might Come Too at Disneyland's for DL 60th anniversary

Comment

As much as I'd love a new night parade, I'd kinda find it a bit weird to see something other than MSEP along Main Street with a similar concept. I know execution wise it would be 100x more superior, but sentimentally I don't see it carrying the same feeling. I'm always open to new ideas, but if this were to happen itd take some getting used to.

Comment

I wonder if they would use the magic wand style devices like they have at Tokyo Disneyland, but ones that would send a signal out as well as receive?

If so, I wonder if the devices could be used through out the park to trigger different effects and interactive experiences?

Comment

I want MSEP Back!
            Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

Well, if it happens then it might be nice. But, lets see if it happens.

Comment

I was thinking if it does happen, how would disneyland handle the crowd. What will they show first the firework or the new night time parade.

Comment

Originally posted by xceemora View Post
                  I was thinking if it does happen, how would disneyland handle the crowd. What will they show first the firework or the new night time parade.
                  I'm guessing they will stagger it out so maybe the parade starts at 8:30PM, followed by the first Fantasmic! at 9:00, then Magical at 9:30, second nighttime parade at 10:00, and the final Fantasmic! at 10:30 for example.
                  "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
                  "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

That would be cool, but from what burbank has been saying, that's not in the budget. (As far as we know) To be honest I have not really found a credible source of information about this parade for HKDL, let alone DL. The only site reporting on this parade is Disney and More. (I am all for a new night parade, as long as they keep or at least "re master" the music so it is still the baroque hoedown)

Comment

I have been told there will be a new parade for the 60th, but it will replace Soundsational... So I doubt it is a night parade.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                      ~

Comment

I was hoping they would replace Pixar Play Parade way before the much newer Soundsational...I guess it is Disneyland's anniversary though...although, they could do it like the 50th and open a new parade in each park.

Comment

Disneyland can do One or Two Night Parades a day

Do Night parades a Disneyland
                          DO Soundsational in DCA
                          AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                          Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                          Older photo
                          New Photo

Member of
                          MiceChat WDW Trip
                          Next trip
                          2014 Dec, 31

Comment

ORDDU: It's about time the Main Street Electrical Parade was replaced with something new and better. My sisters and I say "Bring it on!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X