Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] First dole whip of the day button?

So I was in Disneyland for rope drop on Monday at 10:00am. While headed to HM, I was walking by the Tiki Room and decided to grab a dole whip as there was no line. After I was handed my dole whip the CM told me to hang on a second. She gave me an "I'm Celebrating" button and wrote on it with a sharpie "First Dole Whip of the Day 2.24.2014".

Does anyone know if this is a regular everyday thing or was this just a fun interaction with this one particular cast member?

Re: First dole whip of the day button?

I have no idea if that's a common occurrence, but it sounds pretty awesome. I love the special little things they do. Those things are the best part about Disneyland.

Comment

Pix or it didn't happen! That is pretty cool they did that for ya!

Comment

I WANT ONE! I have never had a Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float or button! That sounds so fun!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the cast member. Some times while working cast members tend to do this kind of fun because it's so out of the ordinary. Seems like great Disney magic happening here.
          DisneyTwins
          Since May 2003

Comment

I was in the Bazaar talking to a CM named Dino and when I guess who his favorite Disney lion was he gave me an "I'm Celebrating" button. If you ever come across that guy, strike up a conversation with him. He's really fun to talk to.
            Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	7355089
              Attached Files

Comment

they don't normally do that, it's just a fun thing the Cast Member did for you!

source: I'm a previous adventureland cm

Comment

Thanks Zeus! It's the little things like this that keep the magic going and me returning to DLR.

Comment

I just love those random acts of Disney magic! (Jealous too lol)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X