Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Are the Dueling Ghosts still dueling?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Are the Dueling Ghosts still dueling?

Re: Are the Dueling Ghosts still dueling?

It's been missing for perhaps a month or so that I've heard, since the return from the Holiday overlay. Prior to that, the old man (Eh? What's that??) from the graveyard was MIA for a long time - so the duelers are likely being intensively refurbished, as he was, and not just 'turned off'.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
      It's been missing for perhaps a month or so that I've heard, since the return from the Holiday overlay. Prior to that, the old man (Eh? What's that??) from the graveyard was MIA for a long time - so the duelers are likely being intensively refurbished, as he was, and not just 'turned off'.
      That's what we noticed, too!

Comment

As of last night, they weren't dueling still.

Comment

They weren't dueling on my last visit to the mansion but from what I heard the two animatronics are outside of the mansion receiving some TLC, I expect they'll be back soon unless they developed some major problem or problems.
          "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
          "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

Ah. Thanks! I didn't realize they refurbed individual ghosts outside of official refurbishments.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny Mermaid View Post
              Ah. Thanks! I didn't realize they refurbed individual ghosts outside of official refurbishments.
              Yeah, that probably makes the speech about the 997 ghosts awkward :P

Comment

I was there dapper day too and remarked about the missing duelists to my boyfriend who said he never noticed! wtf?
                Good to know its temporary. I didn't know they did individual refurbs either, interesting.
                I wish they would revert the bride- the newer version never ceases to annoy me. I miss the creepy faceless one with the beating heart.

Comment

Maybe they got better and are no longer ghosts?
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

I heard that they finally reconciled and have now joined the pirates ransacking the Spanish town one ride over.
                    Disneyland Cast Member
                    Outdoor Vending
                    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                      I heard that they finally reconciled and have now joined the pirates ransacking the Spanish town one ride over.
                      :lol:
                      sigpic
                      “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
                      but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
                      ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

Originally posted by miz bell View Post
                        I was there dapper day too and remarked about the missing duelists to my boyfriend who said he never noticed! wtf?
                        Good to know its temporary. I didn't know they did individual refurbs either, interesting.
                        I wish they would revert the bride- the newer version never ceases to annoy me. I miss the creepy faceless one with the beating heart.
                        Miz Bell, I totally agree about the bride. Her expressions are so goofy, I can't even look at her. I concentrate on everything in the attic but her.

Comment

I noticed they were gone too and asked a guest relations CM at the stand right outside the exit of the ride and they said they are being worked on and will return soon
                          Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
                          July 13th-18th
                          November 19th-25th

Comment

Definitely weren't there last weekend, that's always something I look at while on HM too so it's very noticable
                            Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny Mermaid View Post
                              Miz Bell, I totally agree about the bride. Her expressions are so goofy, I can't even look at her. I concentrate on everything in the attic but her.
                              Originally posted by miz bell View Post
                              I agree! And I don't like the hatchet in her hands. I think it takes it a little too far for little kids. I liked just using my imagination as to what happened. The hatchet tells you and I don't like that image.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X