Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Disc

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Photo Disc

    I am looking all over the Disney website and the Photopass website trying to find this disc. I keep finding one that is 170.00 dollars, but I'm looking for one that was around 80 dollars and you got a discount if your ordered before your trip. Could anyone link me what I'm trying to get to? I feel so incompetent.
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

  • #2
    Re: Photo Disc

    Found it, and here it is incase anyone else has trouble located the bloody thing. And I'm one week too late for the discount. Boo.
    Special Offers
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Photo Disc

      Sorry you missed it.

      The price you were seeing was for WDW, when you photos are from DLR, the price adjusts when you order.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Photo Disc

        you can also order the disk while at the park. There are several options, but the ones that are bought from the park do not include the character meals and the ride photos. It the past the price was about the same, but it has been a while since I ordered the disks from the park as we order the photo pass plus. The offer that is closest in price to the photo pass plus is the one where you get the stock photos and then the disk of your photo pass photos is mailed to your address.
        So use the photo pass and then go to the photo pass processing centers and check out your options.
        Good luck and have fun

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Photo Disc

          Originally posted by mouseknotts View Post
          you can also order the disk while at the park. There are several options, but the ones that are bought from the park do not include the character meals and the ride photos. It the past the price was about the same, but it has been a while since I ordered the disks from the park as we order the photo pass plus. The offer that is closest in price to the photo pass plus is the one where you get the stock photos and then the disk of your photo pass photos is mailed to your address.
          So use the photo pass and then go to the photo pass processing centers and check out your options.
          Good luck and have fun
          The website says "compared to 99.95" if you don't order 14 days in advance. So I take that as meaning it's 30 extra dollars with the same benefits. I hope I'm not understanding that incorrectly. If it's 30 more bucks and​ doesn't offer all the same benefits then I'll probably skip it altogether. Dang it. I was planning everything so well, I can't believe I forgot to order this in time.
          * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Photo Disc

            Originally posted by StarDustFairy View Post
            The website says "compared to 99.95" if you don't order 14 days in advance. So I take that as meaning it's 30 extra dollars with the same benefits. I hope I'm not understanding that incorrectly. If it's 30 more bucks and​ doesn't offer all the same benefits then I'll probably skip it altogether. Dang it. I was planning everything so well, I can't believe I forgot to order this in time.
            Perhaps contact customer service and they will help you out.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Photo Disc

              Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
              Perhaps contact customer service and they will help you out.
              I called them and they said that everything is the same, just 30 more dollars. Yay!
              .
              * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Photo Disc

                Originally posted by StarDustFairy View Post
                I called them and they said that everything is the same, just 30 more dollars. Yay!
                .

                That's good but too bad they couldn't offer you the presale rate. Oh well better news than nothing.
                Be Cool Stay in School!
                Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X