Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Big Thunder to open March 17 (Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Big Thunder to open March 17 (Merged)

Cast Members have officially been told to get their cast preview tickets for themselves and friends and family. Preview days will be March 7 -11th quickly followed by APH previews and then hppefully before april it will open

Re: Big Thunder Mt finally just about finished

There is a discussion regarding the CM previews in this thread.
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ch-7-11-a.html

Comment

Awesome! Glad that BTMRR will be open when we visit in July.

Comment

Originally posted by frollofan View Post
        There is a discussion regarding the CM previews in this thread.
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ch-7-11-a.html
        And neither thread presented a credible source.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by johnnylv View Post
          Awesome! Glad that BTMRR will be open when we visit in July.
          Psst: Please don't jinx it... They'll get it up and open, and right before you arrive (SNAP!) and they're waiting for parts for a week.
          There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
            And neither thread presented a credible source.
            It was Disney itself that announced it to CMs. Cast Members all over the internet were talking about getting their tickets.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

According to the website, BTMRR is closed on March 31, but is not closed on April 1.
              Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
              Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Comment

hmmm

April 1st.

Let me guess .....

It's closed for any testing on that day, because they'll just finish installation of Disney Characters in the interior sections ... So, the ride will be relevant for today's youth?

On a different note ....

Kind of funny this re-opening is somewhat hyped like it's brand new ride to preview. When it's the same BTMRR as before.

I guess everyone is holding their breath to know what was changed in the "Earthquake" lift room ... and the first lift hill for any subtle changes.
                MY SIGNATURE:
                Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by PozEmerald View Post
                  Preview days will be March 7 -11th quickly followed by APH previews and then hppefully before april it will open
                  What is the source? Where did you get this?
                  I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                  - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
                    What is the source? Where did you get this?
                    CMs all over the internet are talking about getting their tickets for it. Original source was Disney announcing it to CMs.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                      CMs all over the internet are talking about getting their tickets for it. Original source was Disney announcing it to CMs.
                      What I meant was where did the OP hear about AP Previews.
                      I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                      - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by Not My Real Name View Post
                        According to the website, BTMRR is closed on March 31, but is not closed on April 1.
                        April Fool's Day!

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
                          What I meant was where did the OP hear about AP Previews.
                          Cast Members will be inherently unable to prove this without breaking confidentiality agreements of posting pictures of backstage items.
                          *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
                          *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
                          *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Originally posted by sean317 View Post
                            April Fool's Day!
                            Exactly, I smell an upcoming joke from Disney's PR department...
                            "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
                            "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

CM's we're riding BTMR tonight.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X