Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

    This was posted in a different thread by nonob88. I thought it was so dangerous and ridiculous that it needed it's own thread! This is terrifying! It's sad it happened twice in a row.



  • #2
    Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

    Originally posted by goren1818 View Post
    This was posted in a different thread by nonob88. I thought it was so dangerous and ridiculous that it needed it's own thread! This is terrifying! It's sad it happened twice in a row.


    That stinks, the thing with fireworks is they seem to not all be the same (speaking from the ones shooting out of mickey's hands)

    Also it seems like once the show restarted nothing was on queue anymore, which is why the fountains were screwed up, and maleficent never came up.


    They are prob running some terrible outdated computer system where everything is specifically timed.
    Last edited by BradleyC; 03-18-2014, 08:11 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SlRTWHOZgQ


    SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

      Yikes.


      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

        His costume is flame retardant, no worries. He could shoot himself in the face with the sparklers and he'll be fine.

        They really messed up both those shows though.. and Ugh those World of color spare garden hose fountains are terrible.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

          Originally posted by BradleyC View Post
          That stinks, the thing with fireworks is they seem to not all be the same (speaking from the ones shooting out of mickey's hands)

          Also it seems like once the show restarted nothing was on queue anymore, which sis why the fountains were screwed up, and maleficent never rose.
          There looks like there was something weird with the firework product this weekend on Fantasmic. All the shows I saw of it had them burning weird. Likely some weird defect in the manufacturing process.

          Show restarts would have nothing to do with why Maleficent didn't rise. The system controlling the fountains on the other hand... It looks like the screens didn't come up first show. What ever they did to get them to work for the restart seems to not have been fully done with the restart. And then they all came on one by one.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

            Originally posted by Autopia View Post
            There looks like there was something weird with the firework product this weekend on Fantasmic. All the shows I saw of it had them burning weird. Likely some weird defect in the manufacturing process.

            Show restarts would have nothing to do with why Maleficent didn't rise. The system controlling the fountains on the other hand... It looks like the screens didn't come up first show. What ever they did to get them to work for the restart seems to not have been fully done with the restart. And then they all came on one by one.
            I think the screens didn't come up because they were shutting down the show after mickey's incident.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

              It's obvious that the pyrotechnics were not working properly and had issues, but I would hardly say that Mickey "nearly lit himself on fire" to be honest.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

                Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                It's obvious that the pyrotechnics were not working properly and had issues, but I would hardly say that Mickey "nearly lit himself on fire" to be honest.
                Where was the fire? I didn't see it either.
                sigpic

                This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

                  I'm sorry, but the end with Maleficent cracked me up. All you see is the staff waving around below the stage. :yea:
                  Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.











                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

                    Feel bad for whoever was Mickey that day :shy:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

                      I was at the 1030 and 1045 show on Friday, The fireworks mishaps have been happening alot lately, no clue why? and yes i had the only chuckle when maleficent did not rise from her pit and was reaching her wand out of the pit, great show. Btw Most all of the costumes in the show are fire/flame retardent, SafeD First folks



                      "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

                        I didn't see the fire...
                        "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

                          Wow, that's nuts!
                          Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

                            Originally posted by JM Disneyland View Post
                            His costume is flame retardant, no worries. He could shoot himself in the face with the sparklers and he'll be fine.

                            They really messed up both those shows though.. and Ugh those World of color spare garden hose fountains are terrible.
                            Agreed and yeah I don't like them either. They look really weak. Also I don't like how out in the open they are, really obvious that there's fountains.

                            That may just be me, but it's not as believable when you can see that fountains that clear.
                            Last edited by White Bones; 03-18-2014, 01:31 PM.
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Mickey nearly lights himself on fire...TWICE

                              Originally posted by White Bones View Post
                              Agreed and yeah I don't like them either. They look really weak. Also I don't like how out in the open they are, really obvious that there's fountains.

                              That may just be me, but it's not as believable when you can see that fountains that clear.
                              You know they are bad when you can see those giant bulky nozzles when they are off

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X