This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Frozen Christmas Parade

If Disney management is smart, they will add a new FROZEN unit in this years Christmas Fantasy Parade, featuring Anna and Elsa, and even Olaf too! They could create a pretty amazing "ice float" with some unique lighting effects for night. I'm really hoping Disney does something special to recognize this awesome movie!

:beg::beg::beg::beg:
    Love Is An Open Door
    :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Re: Frozen Christmas Parade

I love Frozen so much but I wouldn't want them to put Frozen in a Christmas Fantasy parade wouldn't look right. I mean they already miss it up last year with the stuff they change around I didn't like how they did it last year at all so much I only saw it one time and that was it. If they want to add Frozen to the Christmas parade better make it an all new Christmas parade not from the one that is out already.
    To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

I love the idea of a Frozen parade but ITA with above poster, it wouldn't fit with the current one.
      Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
      to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by dictionary View Post
        I love the idea of a Frozen parade but ITA with above poster, it wouldn't fit with the current one.
        what if they just did something simple making a sleigh pulled by Sven with Kristoff, Anna, Elsa, and Olaf in the seats??
        Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
        July 13th-18th
        November 19th-25th

Comment

Alter the Royal Ball parade unit to be a party hosted by the sisters and the other princes and princesses are attending.

Comment

No.
            Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Maybe it is time for a new Christmas parade since they have several Christmas properties now:

The Santa Clause
              Prep and Landing
              Iron Man 3

Comment

I'd rather they just do a seasonal show for them maybe in the Fantasyland theater or a mini show in FL somewhere for them. Definitely during the last two months of the year though.
                These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                My company had a special night at the park
                WdW trip report with WWoHP
                NYE 2011 trip report
                Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                Leap year 24 hour report
                New DCA trip report
                NYE 2012
                HKDL trip report

Comment

We really need a all new Christmas parade this one has really gotten old and with all these new characters coming like Frozen,Rapunzle,Merida,Tinkerbell and the Fairies,Dug,Carl, & Russell, Wreck it Ralph and so on. They really need to add them also had some more old favorites like Peter Pan,Alice,Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins. So I think it's time for a new Christmas parade all together.
                  To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Agreed, the Christmas parade and firework show need to go. They're dated and it shows. We need something new.

Comment

^the 60th is coming up....i'd be more then surprised if we didn't get a new firework show
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                        ^the 60th is coming up....i'd be more then surprised if we didn't get a new firework show
                        I was referring to a new Christmas firework show.

In regards to a new regular firework show, I have a feeling we won't be getting a new one next year.

Comment

First of all, I thought the movie was not very good at all. The story was good, but the singing was very poorly placed and excessive. That's really saying something because I LOVE Disney movies. Second of all, just because Frozen has snow and ice in it does not mean it belongs in the Christmas parade. They could be thrown in anywhere else. But DLR could use a new Christmas parade.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X