Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth Scottie View Post
    This was 2018 outside the Disneyland Hotel and pool area as you head towards Goofey's Kitchen. This cat you could not get close to.

Click image for larger version Name:	thumbnail_IMG_0349a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	207.6 KB ID:	8632587
    I may saw the same cat last year(during the start of the shut down). I remember seeing a very shy cat over by the Adventureland Tower, which is not too far from where this was photographed.

Comment

• Frannie🙀
      Attached Files

Comment

• THANKS for sharing that great photo, Robwglen!

Comment

• Anyone photograph any real cats in the Disneyland Resort in the last 3 months?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
            Anyone photograph any real cats in the Disneyland Resort in the last 3 months?
            Heard Disney is charging a "meet and greet fee" to photograph any of their cats....oh and you need to join a VQ to be able to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by YeaDZNY View Post

Heard Disney is charging a "meet and greet fee" to photograph any of their cats....oh and you need to join a VQ to be able to do so.
              Don't give Chapek any more Ideals........lol
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

• We visited the parks last month and didn't see a single Disney cat over the three days.

We would usually see one or two along the tram route. I wonder with people walking that route now, maybe the cats have move on to other spots? And no sign of our favorite: Frannie

Comment

• Originally posted by robwglen View Post
                  Frannie🙀
                  saw her last night.. pointed out by a very nice coupla folks

Attached Files

Comment

• Cats to get rid of the RATs......even the rat name, is MICKEY
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

• Did the walkway between Critter Country & Galaxy's Edge displace the homes of most of Disneyland's live cats?

If any of you have recently taken photos of real live cats in Disneyland or DCA, please share them here on this thread.

I've been on Micechat for a looong time & started this thread in March of 2014. There used to be many threads about the real cats, but I noticed they'd die quickly, in my opinion because there were too few photos of real cats,
                      and too many boring all-words posts like this one ,
                      or cutsy posts of Disney character cats followed by those responding with posts about what a hoot that poster was.
                      I'm postng this on a Thursday, but think of me as the Joe Friday of this thread, "Just the cats. ma'am."

Thanks, Thumperrrrr, for the Oct. 2021 photos above!
                      Last edited by jcruise86; 11-11-2021, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X