This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] A food item(s) that you must have at Disneyland

Am I the only one who hasn't tried a dole whip yet out of all the times I have went?:unsure:

Re: A food item(s) that you must have at Disneyland

I also have not yet had a dole whip... I will probably try it this next time I go though- just so I know what it tastes like.

A must have? CHURROS. hands down. Cannot go through a single disney day without at least one churro.

Comment

My favorites are Dole Whips and Churros. I get several every time I visit.

I don't know if it's still there, but there was a Churro cart in DTD sort of by the Lego place that sold different types of Churros. Like Bavarian and various fruit flavors. Those were the best!

Comment

I have been going to Disneyland since the 70's and I have NEVER had one...it's on my bucket list! I want to try the float.

Comment

Churros... man, I love those Churros!

I also crave the FRIED CHICKEN DINNER at the Plaza Inn.

Comment

Broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl! Delicious! I had to have it that last day I was there that I was willing to walk from Tomorrowland Terrace to the Harbour Galley (Critter Country) and back. I also LOVE the soft serve twist cone at either the Cozy Cone motels or on Paradise Pier. I also love the mac and cheese at the French Market.

Comment

Dole whips, and a trip go Gibson girl. I had a turkey leg last trip, and don't know if I would do it again, lol. I also love the blue bayou.

Comment

My daughter absolutely must have a Red's Apple Freeze. It used to be the Dole Whip, until they came out with the Apple Freeze. She loves them.

Comment

I definitely have to have a Dole Whip every time I go
                  "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
                  "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

Originally posted by micromind View Post
                    I don't know if it's still there, but there was a Churro cart in DTD sort of by the Lego place that sold different types of Churros. Like Bavarian and various fruit flavors. Those were the best!
                    Can anyone confirm this?? If so - I must seek it out and try it!!

I'm not a big Dole Whip fan. It's not bad, just not a favorite. I LOVE churros and pretzels with cheese - or the pretzels stuffed with jalapeno cheese! MMmmmm

I love trying new snacks and foods at the resort, though, so I'm not one to get the same thing every time.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

A must have? Bacon wrapped asparagus skewers with a side of lime... YUM, YUM, YUM!! Great, now I'm getting hungry! Thanks guys! LOL

I haven't tried the dole whip, but I tried the pineapple ice cream last time, and surprisingly, didn't care for it!
                      I know, shocker! It was just too sweet..

I like ice cream. I love pineapples. I just prefer that they weren't together!

Comment

Corn dogs!
                        "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

Everyone here is going for the regulars, so I guess I'll be the first to say that the Carthay Signature Fried Biscuits at the Carthay Circle Theater are just awesome, and I don't see them come up that often on lists like this. Round warm breaded balls with cheesy stuffing inside along side a zesty and little spicy apricot honey butter dipping sauce. Plus they come in a basket of like 6 to 10 meaning there will be enough biscuits to go around! In fact I know I have some pictures around here of them...

A tad bit pricy compared to your normal snack fare, but it's something that I always got to have for lunch. In fact, the biscuits coupled with one of the appetizers from the menu has got to be one of the best ways to spend lunch while at the Disneyland Resort. Or at least for me it is. Why does no one talk about the biscuits man?

On the flip side, I just need to lay this out there. Whatever you do, please for the love of saving you the trouble, avoid the Harbor Galley at Fowler's Harbor (The little shack next to where they park the Sailing Ship Columbia). More specifically, avoid the Lobster Roll that they sell for like $11 or $12. That has got to be the worst food item I've had in the park. Long story short, the lobster salad mix used in the sandwich was too bland and the actual lobster bits on top was some of the saltiest, briniest thing I have ever put into my mouth, and I like my salty foods a lot so that's saying something. Not to mention I got food poisoning later that day so just thought I'd throw that heads up out there...

Total Tender Rides: 20
                          Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
                          Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
                          Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

Churro's for me. I havent had a dole whip in awhile but im going on friday so i might have a dole whip/churro combo to go with my fantasmic night.

Also, is it just me or does the popcorn taste extra good when at Disneyland? Its just soooo good x_x.

Comment

Besides dole whips, what do you guys recommend getting on a SUPER hot day? Drinks/deserts, etc.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X