Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know of any pet friendly hotels near the park in walking distance?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Do you know of any pet friendly hotels near the park in walking distance?

Like something extremely close to the park?

Re: Do you know of any pet friendly hotels near the park in walking distance?

The Motel 6 on 100 West Disney Way takes dogs & it's free.

It's around a mile give or take walking distance from the park. And a couple blocks from the Pumba parking lot, so you can catch a shuttle there. But the hotel does have a shuttle to & from the park.

Keep in mind it's not the fanciest place since it is so cheap, but it works for just needed the bed & shower ya know.
    A bad day at Disneyland is better than a good day at work. But who ever heard of a bad day at Disneyland?
    https://twitter.com/Flutterfly_74
    http://pinterest.com/flutterfly74/
    http://flutterfly74.tumblr.com/

Comment

Thanks but I would like to get one literally across the street (I think it's harbor blvd?)

Comment

Anaheim Park Sheraton and Clarion are both pet friendly, at least they were about 2 years ago before our dog passed away.
        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Anaheim Plaza Inn, 7 minutes away across from DCA on Harbor.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

The Disneyland kennels only take dogs for the day, not overnight, but dogs are allowed at Downtown Disney, and even on the parking lot shuttle.

Comment

Don't dismiss the Motel 6 right away! We just stayed there in January for the Tinkerbell half marathon. My friend brought her Corgi and we had a blast! The hotel is newly renovated and the rooms are actually pretty dang modern and comfortable. Nicer actually than the Clarion, which we stayed at a few weeks later with the corgi and it was miserable. And like twice the price. AND they charge extra for the dog and for parking!

As far as the distance, it's actually a very reasonable walk. I'd say its about the same distance as Main Street in Disneyland to Paradise Pier in DCA. You also have shuttle options.

Seriously, take a second look at the Motel 6. It will surprise you.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMouse View Post
                Thanks but I would like to get one literally across the street (I think it's harbor blvd?)
                The closest across the street to take pets is Anaheim plaza but you will be put in a smoking room.

my preference would be Motel 6 or Residence Inn. They are about a 12 min walk.
                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X