X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Hotel deals?

Hello!

I have a few friends coming in from out of town wanting to have a weekend stay at Disneyland. I'm a little unsure on the smart way (not getting ripped off) to go about this since I normally wouldn't need a hotel. I was hoping if anyone would know of any tips, secrets or deals on nearby hotels (preferably walking distance) that is cheap... maybe under $130. It will be the weekend of May 3rd. I've been looking through travel sites like hotels.com and orbitz.com and finding some deals here and there. I was just wondering if there was any deals I might be unaware of outside these booking sites.

Thank you so much for any information!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Re: Hotel deals?

orbitz.com usually has a discount code every so often and that can be as much as 25% or more. This usually makes it reasonably priced.

Comment

If someone you know has a Costco card you can get a discount on best western park place inn. It's my favorite place to stay.

Comment

Kayak.com will take all those discount/wholesale sites and find you best hotel deal out of all of them. I <3 it (and I work in the travel industry). Also great for flights too! Watch the reviews though... you don't want to end up somewhere super sketchy!
        2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
        *~2014- Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*
        *~2015- Disney Parks Premier Passholder~*

Comment

Thank you so much everyone for the tips! I'm looking into all of these, including Costco since I have a card. I really appreciate it!
          "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites runs around that price range depending on the room. How many are going? I just checked. A room with 2 queen beds is $129/night. There are more options, too.

Comment

if you want saving discount code MouseSavers.com - Your source for Disney discounts, codes & deals!
              there are three hotel sponsor micechat and have discount
              AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
              Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
              Older photo
              New Photo

Member of
              MiceChat WDW Trip
              Next trip
              2014 Dec, 31

Comment

We just stayed at Park Vue last week for the first time and I highly recommend it. It was an average of $131 a night and they don't charge parking. That was with AAA though. Their breakfast was awesome and the need was comfortable. Plus you can't beat the location.

Comment

I would suggest you look at the hotels that are closests to the Disney and then see if they have a website that you can look at outside of your orbitz or travelocity. If I'm not mistaken we stayed at the Camelot-Inn that is right by the McDonalds close to DL but they didn't come up on the travelocity site. They did have their own site and with a AAA card it was around 130 a night... but that was last fall. I do recall they had prices that varied by the time of the week.... There maybe other hotels close by that don't want to do the travel sites or that have special deals on their own sites vs the orbitz sites of the world.

Comment

Along with checking discount websites, see if any nearby hotels are chains such as Best Western or Holiday Inn. If you become a member (usually free), you can get good deals via their websites, as Mackster advises. And when you look at discount websites, read the fine print; sometimes their are fees that they don't advertise with their touted rates.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X