Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Rock Your Disney Side Tips

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Rock Your Disney Side Tips

Hey micechatters! I will be going to the upcoming 24 hour event at Disneyland, and will be attempting to stay awake the whole time . Since I know a lot more of us will be going with the same goal, I was wondering what tips you veterans have on what to expect and how to prepare. Thanks!

Re: Rock Your Disney Side Tips

Plenty of sleep the night before, and to give yourself down periods throughout the day... See plenty of shows so you arent on your feet all day. Nutrition and hydration will also be key, eating things that will give you energy but wont cause you to crash later. At least that is my plan. Everyone is different

Comment

Two words: ENERGY DRINKS!
      I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
      - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

*Definitely throw in a long ride every now and then to rest.
        *Take advantage of the train so you don't have to walk around the entire park. *Pack snacks as you will get hungry and they can be pricey in the parks.
        *Do the special dance parties/events as those will only be there that one night while all the attractions will still be there the next day.
        The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
        sigpic

Comment

Is anyone dressing in a costume for the event?

Comment

Originally posted by katiebee View Post
            Is anyone dressing in a costume for the event?
            My friends and I are doing Marvel themed outfits, though not full out costumes since we plan to be in the parks 24 hours so want to be totally comfortable.

I have not done 24 hours in Disneyland before, but I stay up 24+ hours every other week due to my insane work schedule (today is one of those days, I'll be up for 25-26 hours)... so I have lots of experience doing that! Pacing yourself, preparing to hit a few walls and experience some crashes, hydration, snacks, and distractions (plenty of those in DLR!). I'm expecting it to be a lot more exhausting doing 24 hours at the parks than at home/work, but also a lot more fun!! Here's to hoping we all survive.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
            KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X