Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Fun Little Quiz, that will remind you of what is and isn't, in Fantasyland

QUIZ: Thingamabobs? We've Got 20 For You To Identify | Disney Insider
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Re: Fun Little Quiz, that will remind you of what is and isn't, in Fantasyland

Huh...20 out of 20. I haven't seen any of these movies in a LONG time. The compass and crown almost got me though.

And you're right. What Fantasyland needs is Cruela deVille's car to add a little flair in the area. A new makeover to Toad Hall.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

Got 20 out of 20 too, I'm surprised I actually knew the answer to a few of them.
      "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
      "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

I got 17 out of 20. I haven't seen a couple of the films, but I was able to narrow the choices down as best as I could. Some were completely obvious and the others were like, "WHAT?"

Comment

I got 17 out of 20, too.
          Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

19 out of 20. I thought the compass belonged to Treasure Planet.

Comment

18 out of 20, did not know the sandwich or dream catcher ones

Comment

I got 19 out of 20. I watched Meet the Robinsons earlier so I immediately jumped to that answer on the Peanut Butter Sandwich picture.
                The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvidTurtleTalker View Post
                  I got 19 out of 20. I watched Meet the Robinsons earlier so I immediately jumped to that answer on the Peanut Butter Sandwich picture.
                  That's exactly what I did, and exactly the score I got.

So which flick is that sandwich from?
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

19 out of 20. The mask one got me.

Comment

Originally posted by sbk1234 View Post
                      That's exactly what I did, and exactly the score I got.

So which flick is that sandwich from?
                      Lilo and Stitch

Comment

I got 15 out of 20. Walt would be pissed at me!!

Comment

20 out of 20.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧ Time until next Disney trip: *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧
                          ???

Comment

18 out of 20. I didn't get the sandwich or compass. I don't remember PB sandwiches in Lilo and Stitch! I've seen that movie a thousand times! Errrr!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda949 View Post
                              18 out of 20. I didn't get the sandwich or compass. I don't remember PB sandwiches in Lilo and Stitch! I've seen that movie a thousand times! Errrr!!!
                              At the beginning of the movie, Lilo is late to dance class because she ran out of peanut butter to make a PB sandwich for Pudge the fish (he controls the weather ).

The compass is a central, recurring, theme in Pocahontas.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧ Time until next Disney trip: *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧
                              ???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X