Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Fun Little Quiz, that will remind you of what is and isn't, in Fantasyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Fun Little Quiz, that will remind you of what is and isn't, in Fantasyland

QUIZ: Thingamabobs? We've Got 20 For You To Identify | Disney Insider
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Re: Fun Little Quiz, that will remind you of what is and isn't, in Fantasyland

Huh...20 out of 20. I haven't seen any of these movies in a LONG time. The compass and crown almost got me though.

And you're right. What Fantasyland needs is Cruela deVille's car to add a little flair in the area. A new makeover to Toad Hall.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

Got 20 out of 20 too, I'm surprised I actually knew the answer to a few of them.
      "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
      "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

I got 17 out of 20. I haven't seen a couple of the films, but I was able to narrow the choices down as best as I could. Some were completely obvious and the others were like, "WHAT?"

Comment

I got 17 out of 20, too.
          Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

19 out of 20. I thought the compass belonged to Treasure Planet.

Comment

18 out of 20, did not know the sandwich or dream catcher ones

Comment

I got 19 out of 20. I watched Meet the Robinsons earlier so I immediately jumped to that answer on the Peanut Butter Sandwich picture.
                The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvidTurtleTalker View Post
                  I got 19 out of 20. I watched Meet the Robinsons earlier so I immediately jumped to that answer on the Peanut Butter Sandwich picture.
                  That's exactly what I did, and exactly the score I got.

So which flick is that sandwich from?
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

19 out of 20. The mask one got me.

Comment

Originally posted by sbk1234 View Post
                      That's exactly what I did, and exactly the score I got.

So which flick is that sandwich from?
                      Lilo and Stitch

Comment

I got 15 out of 20. Walt would be pissed at me!!

Comment

20 out of 20.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧ Time until next Disney trip: *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧
                          ???

Comment

18 out of 20. I didn't get the sandwich or compass. I don't remember PB sandwiches in Lilo and Stitch! I've seen that movie a thousand times! Errrr!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda949 View Post
                              18 out of 20. I didn't get the sandwich or compass. I don't remember PB sandwiches in Lilo and Stitch! I've seen that movie a thousand times! Errrr!!!
                              At the beginning of the movie, Lilo is late to dance class because she ran out of peanut butter to make a PB sandwich for Pudge the fish (he controls the weather ).

The compass is a central, recurring, theme in Pocahontas.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧ Time until next Disney trip: *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧
                              ???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X