Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

less than a month left! W00T!!!! glad I'm not the only one with weird Disney dreams!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] less than a month left! W00T!!!! glad I'm not the only one with weird Disney dreams!

:yea:<--- add one more for each day that passes!!!! 5 years is way too long of a time between trips!!

I don't think the strange Disneyland dreams are going to stop any time soon lol... two nights ago was one of the weirdest x.x
    the Matterhorn had a renovation that combined it with Space Mountain, but instead of riding in it on a coaster, it was full of giant slides... XD I have the weirdest dreams sometimes and they scare me even after waking up.

edit: forgot to ask what has been on my mind for a while! We are flying into Anaheim on Saturday May 31 so our first park day will be on Sunday... But we will have a few hours to go to Downtown Disney on Saturday and I know we will have to pick up our tickets... so my question is can we get the pictures done for tickets on Saturday? or do we have to wait until we use a day on the Park Hoppers which will be Sunday? I'm just hoping we can get everything done on Saturday so when we wake up on Sunday, we can just go straight into the park!
    Last edited by hadla; 05-02-2014, 09:41 AM. Reason: forgot a question
    Just a lurker now. ._.

WDW: 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2003, 2014
    Disneyland: 1997, 2001, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2014

Re: less than a month left! W00T!!!! glad I'm not the only one with weird Disney drea

you have to get your pic taken when you enter for the first time
    I :love: Fresh baked!

Comment

Re: less than a month left! W00T!!!! glad I'm not the only one with weird Disney drea

Aw poop. Ok thanks
      Just a lurker now. ._.

WDW: 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2003, 2014
      Disneyland: 1997, 2001, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2014

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X