This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Anna/Elsa Pre-Parade

Looks like as long as they can hire enough people in time, we can expect an Anna/Elsa Frozen Pre-Parade for the summer. At least guests won't have to wait 4+ hours to catch a glimpse anymore.
    Last edited by cruise; 05-03-2014, 07:47 PM.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Re: Anna/Elsa Pre-Parade

That would be really cool if they finally brought the pre-parades back. Like the ones they did for Enchanted and the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian before Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams when those movies came out. Even the one for UP before the Pixar Play Parade. I'd love see that kind of stuff at the park again.

Comment

I used to really enjoy the pre-parades before PoD too! It would be nice to see one again. It was something they could meet demand for the newest thing with and always change often enough to feel fresh. I must have watched PoD dozens of times over the run and was still always interested to see the newest pre-parades.
      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by cruise View Post
        Looks like as long as they can hire enough people in time, we can expect an Anna/Elsa Frozen Pre-Parade for the summer. At least guests won't have to wait 4+ hours to catch a glimpse anymore.
        Can I ask where you heard this? I saw something on somebody linked to a random twitter post about it, but I didn't know to trust a random comment like that. It would be a very smart move on Disney's part to do something like this. The Frozen craziness at Rope Drop is a little nuts IMO.

Any idea how soon we might see this show up?

Comment

I feel like Disneyland is due a new parade but a Frozen pre-parade would be nice anyway.

Comment

A Frozen pre-parade in summer? Maybe it will shoot ice cubes at the audience
            WELCOME ABOARD
            THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric5675 View Post
              A Frozen pre-parade in summer? Maybe it will shoot ice cubes at the audience
              Frozen did take place in summer, after all! :lol:
              I believe my future must be brighter than my past. Without that belief, I'm just waiting to die.
              --> Zero to Hero Transformation

Comment

Can you say the source?
                Here I stand, in the light of day, let the storm rage on!!! The cold never bothered me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by blue32 View Post
                  The Frozen craziness at Rope Drop is a little nuts IMO.
                  I agree with you there. It was a MADHOUSE! That might be the understatment of the year.

Originally posted by JoseDL View Post
                  Can you say the source?
                  It's not confirmed yet by Disney, but I have heard of the same thing.
                  I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                  - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X