Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Craziness for Anna and Elsa at the Rope Drop?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craziness for Anna and Elsa at the Rope Drop?

On my most recent vacation, I never made it to this Meet and Greet at Rope Drop. I did intend on that strategy a few times, but I was having so much fun, the night before that I slept in a few mornings of my trip. Most of the people I encountered during my trip that had visited, waited at least a few hours, but were not there at Rope Drop.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
      Has anyone visited Anna and Elsa recently at rope drop? Is it still craziness? I heard they are better organized. Thanks in advance.
      I haven't done it myself, but I was talking to another family who said they now have an area to line up prior to rope drop.

Comment

They'll have that new Pre-Parade Frozen float with Elsa, Anna and Olaf before Soundsational. Hopefully, that will help allieviate some of the line congestion for the Meet and Greet.
        Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
        Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
        Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
        Neverland since 1996.
        ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Originally posted by WildeNight View Post
          They'll have that new Pre-Parade Frozen float with Elsa, Anna and Olaf before Soundsational. Hopefully, that will help allieviate some of the line congestion for the Meet and Greet.
          Doubtful... I think the only way to alleviate some of the congestion is to create more meet and greets with them in other part of the park.... or expand the existing meet and greet so that it can include multiple Anna and Elsas to move the people through faster.

Comment

When is the parade suppose to happen this year or next year?

Comment

Originally posted by disneygogetter View Post
              When is the parade suppose to happen this year or next year?
              It starts this year on Friday, the 13th.
              I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
              - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by WildeNight View Post
                Also the pardes start at 4 so by that time the meet and greet with Frozen will be close. They've been closing the lines to see them at 2 to 2:15 as of late. So this still will not get people like me or kids get to meet them even thou there is a parade with them. To me it's not the same you can't go up to them during parade time like you can when u see them at the M&G.

Comment

Well, my niece says she wants to "see them", not meet them. She's too shy to meet most of the characters. So the pre-parade is just perfect for her. I'm okay with getting photos from a far of most characters.
                  Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
                  Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
                  Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
                  Neverland since 1996.
                  ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Any updates on the Frozen Meet and Greet. We are going in another week and were planning on going on a Saturday at Rope Drop. Should we stick to that plan or do it during the week?

Comment

Originally posted by sucho23 View Post
                      Any updates on the Frozen Meet and Greet. We are going in another week and were planning on going on a Saturday at Rope Drop. Should we stick to that plan or do it during the week?
                      If you know it's a must do and you've already reserved time during your trip to get it done, then I would say stick to the plan. You're going to have to wait, there's no getting around that.
                      It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofColor View Post
                        The most I'd ever wait to get a picture with any character is 10 mins. A three to four hour wait is insane! There are some dedicated parents out there which I give props to.
                        LOL! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but not THAT much... LOL!
                        jk.
                        Favorite DL Ride: Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion
                        Favorite DLCA Ride: Radiator Springs Racers
                        Last Disneyland Trip: March 2015
                        Next Disneyland Trip: January 2016?

Comment

Originally posted by sucho23 View Post
                          Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post
                          If you know it's a must do and you've already reserved time during your trip to get it done, then I would say stick to the plan. You're going to have to wait, there's no getting around that.
                          1) You aren't able to reserve time to them. That is in WDW. 2) Saturday is a Magic Morning, so the line will already be 2+ hours long prior to park opening. I suggest going after 5 P.M, the line is half the wait.
                          I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                          - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

I thought A/E closed up at 5PM?

Comment

They extended it to, I want to say at least 7pm? a while back. At least a few weeks.

Comment

They close the line now around 6pm so they can get everyone out of that area before 8:30 for they can start sitting up for the Fireworks around the castle.

Comment

Working...
                                X