This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] FastPass-mic ! Fast Passes for Fantasmic

I wish Disneyland would start controlling the crowds at Fantasmic by requiring a FastPass to get into the viewing areas.
    It is often very packed for Fantasmic (for good reason). I have seen world of color and I never feel the crush of the crowd when I go to that show because the density is controlled. I think, in the long run, issuing FP tickets to gain access to the viewing areas would make the experience more enjoyable.
    --
    http://www.bewaterwise.com

Re: FastPass-mic ! Fast Passes for Fantasmic

Unfortunately the Fantasmic viewing areas are right in the middle of Critter Country, New Orleans Square and Frontierland. DCA had the advantage of planning their World of Color viewing areas.

Comment

Re: FastPass-mic ! Fast Passes for Fantasmic

Originally posted by slomike View Post
      Unfortunately the Fantasmic viewing areas are right in the middle of Critter Country, New Orleans Square and Frontierland. DCA had the advantage of planning their World of Color viewing areas.
      That being said, I think that if done correctly, Disney can pull a thing off. There are little "sections" along the river that work well for Fantasmic! and if they could implement a "zone" system using those areas, and maybe the bridge over Pirates, they could keep people out of the walkway to keep traffic flowing from Adventureland to Frontierland to New Orleans Square etc. As well, the FastPass infastructure is already in place in form of the often unused kiosks for Haunted Mansion so it wouldn't be too hard to get a ticket system going. I would personally love it if they could get it to work.
      "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
      "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X