This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Rumors I Heard The Other Day

I am not sure Cast Members are a reliable source, but several Character Hosts told me that:

1) Merida will move into The Royal Hall.

2) Anna and Elsa will meet from 8 A.M to 8 P.M.

3) They are taking away Captain Hook and the Genie.

4) Zarina wil be coming soon to Pixie Hollow.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Rumors I Heard The Other Day

I guess it goes with the rumors that they are taking away characters to fund the frozen craze...

#keepourcharacters #bringevilback
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by CassiefRN View Post
      I guess it goes with the rumors that they are taking away characters to fund the frozen craze...

#keepourcharacters #bringevilback
      You would think the Frozen craze would fund itself. I don't understand business sometimes.
      sigpic
      Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshBakedDisney View Post
        You would think the Frozen craze would fund itself. I don't understand business sometimes.
        That's I keep saying!!! Seriously, it makes enough money...and it would make more if they could properly stock their merchandise! Still, I don't think they need to choose between one or the other. We are literally talking about one or two cast members a day...for this size of corporation, the cost is minimal which is why I don't believe the reasoning is stirictly monetary.
        Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

I'm so upset that Merida is now royal hall. Wasn't that entire film about how she didn't want to become a princess?
          Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on… if something is new, I reject it immediately because it’s frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
          You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshBakedDisney View Post
            I would assume they have a budget for characters and they can't exceed that without getting an approval for more money. Which I'm sure the department head is reluctant to ask for because it makes their numbers look worse. The Frozen craze has no way to fund itself because money from other departments or divisions is not considered as part of entertainment's budget.
            The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
            -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Chesire View Post
              I'm so upset that Merida is now royal hall. Wasn't that entire film about how she didn't want to become a princess?
              No, she was fine with the princess bit. She just didn't want to be married off to someone as a way of strengthening an alliance. Specifically, she wanted to be in charge of her fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                I would assume they have a budget for characters and they can't exceed that without getting an approval for more money. Which I'm sure the department head is reluctant to ask for because it makes their numbers look worse. The Frozen craze has no way to fund itself because money from other departments or divisions is not considered as part of entertainment's budget.
                I'm positive they have a budget for characters. So just put more in to it. It's not a lot, I promise.
                sigpic
                Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

Comment

The Frozen rumor is probably true, and would only be wrong if they are meeting the entire time the park is open. Frozen is that much of a money maker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
                    4) Zarina wil be coming soon to Pixie Hollow.
                    This one is bugging me some. I mean BOTH Disneyland & WDW just got rid some of the fairies well WDW just got rid of all of them but Tink. Disneyland got rid of Periwinkle,Vidia & Terence. So why add a new fairy when they got rid of some and the other thing that my friend said isn't it a little late to had Zarina out now when the DVD came out last month. This one don't make any sends.

Comment

Originally posted by CassiefRN View Post
                      That's I keep saying!!! Seriously, it makes enough money...and it would make more if they could properly stock their merchandise! Still, I don't think they need to choose between one or the other. We are literally talking about one or two cast members a day...for this size of corporation, the cost is minimal which is why I don't believe the reasoning is stirictly monetary.
                      There is no such thing as "enough money" for a company.

Comment

Zarina would be fun! Although I agree it does seem a tad late in the game, I'd love to see her in the parks. I thought she was a much more fun character overall than Peri. (even though she was adorable and I'm sad to see her go!) I wouldn't mind at all if she was out, even for a limited time.

While it would be a bummer to have Merida hidden away in the Royal Hall, I like this rumor a lot better than the rumor that she'll be leaving completely. I hope she sticks around!

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseTheDream View Post
                          Zarina would be fun! Although I agree it does seem a tad late in the game, I'd love to see her in the parks. I thought she was a much more fun character overall than Peri. (even though she was adorable and I'm sad to see her go!) I wouldn't mind at all if she was out, even for a limited time.

While it would be a bummer to have Merida hidden away in the Royal Hall, I like this rumor a lot better than the rumor that she'll be leaving completely. I hope she sticks around!
                          I also like the rumor that the Queen will not be gone for ever from what it sounds. It's like she is taking a summer vaction but could be back after like for Halloween. So if this is ture then it's not a sad thing to see her go. I also hope for this year's Halloween we get her witch form for a change. It's been to long send we have seen her out for Halloween and I would love to see her witch form back out.

Comment

Don't know about the other 3 but the Frozen one seems very likely.
                            "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
                            "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Comment

Surprised about Zarina if that's true, I mean they didn't even bring out Periwinkle this year and I'm still annoyed that they've gotten rid of my favorite Pixie Vidia.

The Brave meet and greet area was a lot of fun, nicely themed and I loved the music. I'll miss that very much and Merida of course. I wonder if she'll actually be in the hall regularly or out and about more which would actually be more fun.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X