This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Dreams Come True How Long?

Does anyone know how long Remember is going to shown?
    I have some clients who are visiting in June, which is after the official celebration wraps up.
    I also know some people who asked me, because they don't want to miss it, but may not be able to go before May.
    Of course I can't get any info past May on the website.
    Maybe one of you cm's know something we don't?

Thanks Allison
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Re: Remember Dreams Come True How Long?

last I heard, the celebration lasts 17 months till october. you shoulnd't have to worry about june.

maybe you'll get to see the new POTC on june 24th (or eariler if soft openings have their way.)

Comment

The celebration lasts until the end of summer '06. Some time in october or november.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Already posted.. yesterday.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19200

Comment

looks like im going to have to try to get down there before they end then. i was planning for a new years trip this year, but might have to make a short one before then so i can see them. (coming from east coast)

Comment

The fireworks have been going on for almost a year now. I don't know why everyone is acting like this is a sudden stoppage of the show.

Comment

i could've sworn it(The 50th) ended after the christmas celebration

Comment

Nope, the 50th wraps up just in time for the Christmas Celebration to start. Remember will run through October.

Comment

Thanks!
                  Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by travelmom
                    Thanks!
                    Just to clarify, Vacation Planning is stating the 50th will be continueing thru the next Christmas celebration. Expect the 50th to come down with the Christmas overlay.
                    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Now I am paranoid. I had planned on going in October, to catch everything, but now I am going to have to push it up to catch the fireworks.

I thought the whole thing was 18 months? until early November. I guess I was wrong, and will have to look at booking in Late September. The wife would kill me if we went and she missed out on Remember. There's still time at least.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X