Disney vacation count down thread.......

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hakuna Makarla
    Banned User
    • Aug 2005

Disney vacation count down thread.......

I thought I would start this as some of us who live farther away from the parks get so darn excited about our trips and want a place to count down. Soooooo please post your up and coming trips here and tell us all about your planning, your deals and who all is going. Share .......
    I am gong in 56 more days, I am so excited!!! we will be staying at the Holiday inn At the Park. 6 days of fun !! we are going to meet up with several padders from here who I have known for 2 years or more. I am sooooo excited!!!
    So who's next, when is your up and coming trip?
  • disneytim
    Thanking the Academy
    MiceChat News Team
    • Jul 2005

Re: Disney vacation count down thread.......

I'll be at WDW on Tuesday!!!! :yea:

Is it too late to start a countdown?
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
      Banned User
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by disneytim
      I'll be at WDW on Tuesday!!!! :yea:

Is it too late to start a countdown?
      Tuesday, yay))))))))))))) I am excited for you, how long are you going to be there?

Comment

• disneytim
        Thanking the Academy
        MiceChat News Team
        • Jul 2005

I'm just there for a few days. I have to be in St. Pete for some biz meetings Thursday afternoon. I'm going to Epcot on Wednesday, but I'm also going to try to hit AK on the odd chance I can get on Expedition Everest.

Whatever I end up doing, there will be many pictures.
        Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

• G.I. Mom
          Disneyland Fanatic
          • Dec 2005

We are going to DL on Feb 17, 18, 19, 20. (yes, I know it will be crowded but it's the only time DH and I could coordinate our schedules)

This is a surprise trip for DD (she's 7). I've always wanted to do that. Just get up in the morning, say we are going to Disneyland! She is going to freak out!

So while she has no clue, I'm sitting here counting the days LOL

This is the 6th time we've gone (we go once a year) and I'm planning on doing all the attracions or shows we have never done (not many)
          At DL:
          TSI, Tiki Room, the 50th movie (sorry I fogot what it's called), the Mark Twain, Billy & the Hillbillies, Breakfast at Riverfront Terrace, LUNCH @BB!!! yeah
          At CDL:
          Monsters, Inc. (of course, because it's new ), Block Party Bash and Ariel's Grotto for dinner.

You guys can't tell I'm excited, can you?

Comment

• halfbreed3614
            New MiceChatter
            • Jan 2006

11 days from today! Feb 18, 19, & 23 We are doing Sea World and USH in between there as well. Really excited. I also have Fantasmic! BValcony seatins for that Friday (the 18th) But question in a previous post it syas it will be busy those days, how so?

Comment

• stitchlvr
              Happy 2007!
              • Sep 2005

Just got back from the big birthday trip, but I'm already counting down to my Disney weekend with the girlfriends (moms only)- 48 days away!
              sigpic

Comment

• G.I. Mom
                Disneyland Fanatic
                • Dec 2005

Well, I'm guessing it will be busy because Monday the 20th is President's day, and a lot of the school districts in CA have that whole week off for "ski week" (at least that is what they call it here in Northern CA)

I could only wish to be wrong But I'm pretty sure it will be a lot busier that a regular February weekend. I'll let more experience people chime in some more.

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                  Banned User
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by stitchlvr
                  Just got back from the big birthday trip, but I'm already counting down to my Disney weekend with the girlfriends (moms only)- 48 days away!
                  is that our trip? or are you going with other friends? I hope its us
                  that is in 56 days

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                    Banned User
                    • Aug 2005

I know when I go its going to be spring break for a lot of people, I just hope I can get int the things I have never done, Alladin, block party ,disney play house. I may never see these again so I want to make sure to get these in.

Comment

• stitchlvr
                      Happy 2007!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                      is that our trip? or are you going with other friends? I hope its us
                      that is in 56 days
                      No this is the weekend without kids to celebrate my friends' birthdays. If I make your trip, I'll be going in 56 days too, but with DD.
                      sigpic

Comment

• stitchlvr
                        Happy 2007!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by LuvDLand
                        Well, I'm guessing it will be busy because Monday the 20th is President's day, and a lot of the school districts in CA have that whole week off for "ski week" (at least that is what they call it here in Northern CA)

I could only wish to be wrong But I'm pretty sure it will be a lot busier that a regular February weekend. I'll let more experience people chime in some more.
                        I went during this time last year. It was crowded for off season, but it was nowhere near the crowds in the summer. Even though it was more crowded than I expected (especially because the weather was horrible), we were still able to get on most things.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                          Banned User
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by stitchlvr
                          No this is the weekend without kids to celebrate my friends' birthdays. If I make your trip, I'll be going in 56 days too, but with DD.
                          oh you lucky little girl you!! Wow How exciting!! do you have a digital? I want to see pictures

Comment

• melmel
                            CM for 4 years!
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by halfbreed3614
                            11 days from today! Feb 18, 19, & 23 We are doing Sea World and USH in between there as well. Really excited. I also have Fantasmic! BValcony seatins for that Friday (the 18th) But question in a previous post it syas it will be busy those days, how so?
                            \

Friday is the 17th, Saturday is the 18th. Which one is it? :P
                            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

• Trekkie Dad
                              state supported cyclist
                              • Sep 2005

As soon as I can get away from work on Friday (Feb 10), we will be on our way. I have a three-day weekend. I don't know when we will arrive, but it's about 360 miles down I-5. So far the only plans are breakfast at Riverbelle, lunch at the BB on Saturday, and the Sunday noon meet. Sometime Monday afternoon we have to drive home. We're thinking of Storytellers breakfast that day.

We are open to meeting with MiceChatters at other times while we are there. Just PM me with a time and a phone number.

Our spring break is the week of April 9. Princess Buttercup had better be ready for a bike ride, because a few of us are planning to ride in the Santa Cruz area sometime that week.
                              Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                              2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                              2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                                Banned User
                                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Trekkie Dad
                                As soon as I can get away from work on Friday (Feb 10), we will be on our way. I have a three-day weekend. I don't know when we will arrive, but it's about 360 miles down I-5. So far the only plans are breakfast at Riverbelle, lunch at the BB on Saturday, and the Sunday noon meet. Sometime Monday afternoon we have to drive home. We're thinking of Storytellers breakfast that day.

We are open to meeting with MiceChatters at other times while we are there. Just PM me with a time and a phone number.

Our spring break is the week of April 9. Princess Buttercup had better be ready for a bike ride, because a few of us are planning to ride in the Santa Cruz area sometime that week.
                                Please, tell me all about your story tellers meal. we( 16 of us so far) plan on going there for breakfast. Have a wonderful time, and I want to see pictures ok. And About princess butterbuns being able to ride a bike, I am thinking she will be very tired from, her long trip with me 6 days with me and I bet she will hide under the covers for a month LOL! She is going to be my room mate, one of us better not be eating foods that does not agree :lol:

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                                  Banned User
                                  • Aug 2005

give the mice chatters a big hello for me ok. give em a big squeeze!! I am hoping dusty and fishbulb, o'nut,and several others are there when I go

Comment

• stitchlvr
                                    Happy 2007!
                                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                                    oh you lucky little girl you!! Wow How exciting!! do you have a digital? I want to see pictures
                                    Sorry no digital camera here. However, some of the ladies I am going with might have one so I might have some pictures of that trip.
                                    sigpic

Comment

• halfbreed3614
                                      New MiceChatter
                                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by melmel
                                      Friday is the 17th, Saturday is the 18th. Which one is it? :P
                                      oops! lol Friday the 17th, not the 18th silly me

Comment

• Churro
                                        MiceChatter
                                        • Jun 2005

I will be going in June! 139 days from today! This will be my 10th trip and we are staying onsite for the first time. yay! I am looking forward to the refurbed SM, BLAB, the redone POTC, and Monster's Inc ride. We got 8 day park hoppers so we can actually go slow this time. We want to have 2 nice sit down dinners, but we have done RFC and a couple others and have 2 kids(one who is 2). So I have no idea where to go this time.

139 days.....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X