X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report A long time Capt. Hook Trip Report for July 8, 2014

Hey everyone,

Long time send I have done one of my trip report. I had a good time yesturday at Disneyland so I figure I will share my time at Disneyland.

When I got to the park at 2 and got in to Disneyland side I was hitting for the restroom to wash my hands as I was starting to get though Belle happen to pop out from the back where the restrooms are at by the Disney Gallery. So I when and fallow Belle send I don't get to see her that much. So when she stoped in front of the gates by one of the trees I when in line to wait for my turn. When it was I when up to her she said hello to me and how I was doing. I told her that I'm good. Then we took a picture together.

After I saw Belle I when to the pin store on Main Street to see if they had the new Elsa pin which they did not but they did have the Frozen pin starter which was to much to get so I leave and when into the store by the photopass store to just see if they had got in the Elsa's shoe ornemt which I kind of figure they didn't but was shock to see they did have it in. Infact they had a lot of them. When I when up to pay for it the CM told me that they just got them in that day cause the other day she said they didn't have them in. So I was lucky to get it.

So after I got the shoe I when to stop by Pixie Hollow send I haven't been in there for a good time like send I believe March. So I got in line which wasn't moving I figure it was because they where changing the Fairies around. I was hopping I would get to see them and get to see the Frozen per Parade before I when off to see Elsa & Anna. I was in line at 3 but didn't get in to see the first fairy until about 3:30. Once I got in I saw Silvermist. She saw my buttons I had and was reading them and ask me if I had seen them yet. I told her that the only one I saw so far was Belle then came here. She then said oh just stared out. I said ya, Then she said so do you want a picture. I said to her by teasing that. Why you think I'm here for. She laugh and said silly me.

So after seeing Silvermist and saying goodbye I when on to see Tink. She saw my shirt and said you have the wrong shirt on you need a Tink shirt. I told her that I only have a Elsa, Aurora and Mickey tank top. She said well u need to get a Tink next time. Then she ask me what kind of pose do I want to take. I said it's up to you. She said well send it's so hot how about a beening hot pose.

Then after that I said to her now how about a Elsa pose. Tink was like what is a Elsa pose. So I pointed to my shirt and well Tink is now Elsa :lol:

So after having fun with Tink I when off to see the Frozen Parade. Here are some photos of the parade. I couldn't get really good ones cause this lady next to me kept blocking me to get the shots I wanted so these are the ones I got.

So after seeing the Frozen Parade I leave to get in line to see Elsa & Anna. It took me about 2 hours to get in to see them. When I got in I was the first person to see them. When I walk in both Elsa & Anna scare me, I didn't expect them to be right at the door. Elsa said to me did I scare you. I said yeah I didn't know you would be there that I was thinking you be at your spots. Infact the Elsa & Anna that I met where the same two that I met couble of weeks ago and they remember me. Infact when Anna saw me she said I don't remeber seeing those two buttons last time. I told Anna that both the Ariel and Aurora ones where new. I had a hard time trying to tell Anna that my Aurora one was personal made. I kept saying like I had it.... I couldn't get the words out. Anna said it's ok I have that trouble to I get tougn tie as well maybe it's with all the Chocolate that I've been eatting. I said to Anna I don't know about that cause I had chocolate and I don't think it has done it to me. Here are the photos of us.

After these photos I wanted a single photo shot but once again I couldn't say it. But Anna knew what I was trying to say.

When I wanted to do one with Elsa she said this do the pose that I'm doing on your shirt.

So after my time with Elsa & Anna I said goodbye to them and when on to see the other Princess. It didn't take to long to get in when I when in it was Aurora. She said hello and how was I. Then she said want to take a picture.

After her was Ariel when I walk up to see her Ariel happen to see my buttons and love the one of her. She ask me what I have been doing and I told her all the stuff I did. She then when would u like to me to take your arm. I said like always for our Photo.

So after I saw Aurora & Ariel I skip Snow White and when on to have dinner and then to see the parade this time. After the parade I took the change to see if I can get one more try at Royal Hall to see if I would get another Princess other then Snow White. When I when in it was the same 3 as the first time. With both Aurora & Ariel I said I'm back again. Ariel said I knew you couldn't stay away.

So after seeing them again I just when in front of Main Street to sit down to charge my phone send the battery was down. After the Fireworks was over I when in line to get a photo with Minnie to end my day at Disneyland.

So with all of this I really had a good time yesturday. Hope you all like my report.
    To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Re: A long time Capt. Hook Trip Report for July 8, 2014

Great to hear from you again Capt. and nice pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post

Then after that I said to her now how about a Elsa pose. Tink was like what is a Elsa pose. So I pointed to my shirt and well Tink is now Elsa :lol:

I skip Snow White
      She always makes hilarious faces, she's great! Curious though why skip Snow White? Don't like her?

Comment

Always love your character photos! The tink ones are great, I've never stopped by Pixie Hollow but it looks like so much fun I'll have to do that next time
        2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
        *~2014- Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*
        *~2015- Disney Parks Premier Passholder~*

Comment

Love the pics Capt. Looks like it was a fun day for you.
          Princess Anna

Mom To
          Video Game Player-Noah (6/5/98)
          &
          Baseball Player, 2 times All Stars Basketball Player & All Net Champ -Kaleb (3/8/02)
          &
          Ballerina Princess Skylar (9/21/06)
          A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

Comment

Originally posted by Jayce View Post
            She always makes hilarious faces, she's great! Curious though why skip Snow White? Don't like her?
            Not to much into Snow White anymore like I use to. I still also think it's because I had a personal favorite one that I had really like and care for that much and when she leave it really hurt me. Cause she was the very first character that remember and knew me by name and was the so carying about me. I still today still think of her. I have nothing against these other girls that are playing Snow White but it's just my Snow White met everything to me. The last I hear of her she had won the Lottery and was getting ready to get marry. Other then that no idea what has happen to her.

Comment

You said it toook you 2 hours to meet Anna and Elsa but on the schedule time it says A/E was from 8AM-5PM and the parade is at 4PM how could it have taken you 2 hours after the parade when they end the meet and greet at 5PM?

Comment

Originally posted by disneygogetter View Post
                You said it toook you 2 hours to meet Anna and Elsa but on the schedule time it says A/E was from 8AM-5PM and the parade is at 4PM how could it have taken you 2 hours after the parade when they end the meet and greet at 5PM?
                A/E are there until 8 P.M now.
                I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Well done Capt., not a shocker that you get the best princess pics. This is my fave!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2712QueenElsa79July82014_zps2b4b2948.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	7356329

Comment

Originally posted by disneygogetter View Post
                    Like Disney Ninja said it ends at 8 but they close the line at 6. Even thou there in the 3:50 per parade they still have people line up to see them. When I got there the line wasn't long at all it was where the umberla starts at.

Comment

Well the website says 5PM so wtf?

Comment

The website is wrong. I even hear one of the cast members there yesturday when I was in line telling the person that was behind me when she ask how long Frozen be open for. She said that the line to get in will be close at 6pm but they are there until 8pm. They just haven't change the website. It's been this way send Summer time started. I do hope they keep it this time cause I have seen a impurfment in the lines when they close it at 6pm. Alot more people get a change to see Anna & Elsa and the line doesn't get a 4 hour wait like it use to. The longest now that I have seen is about 2 and halh hours.

Comment

Another great trip report! I say this everytime but I always love your trip reports Capt Hook!

Comment

Thank you for the trip report Capt Hook! I hope you are having a nice summer!
                            --
                            http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                              The website is wrong. I even hear one of the cast members there yesturday when I was in line telling the person that was behind me when she ask how long Frozen be open for. She said that the line to get in will be close at 6pm but they are there until 8pm. They just haven't change the website. It's been this way send Summer time started. I do hope they keep it this time cause I have seen a impurfment in the lines when they close it at 6pm. Alot more people get a change to see Anna & Elsa and the line doesn't get a 4 hour wait like it use to. The longest now that I have seen is about 2 and halh hours.

So is it a better option to see A/E in the evening after their appearance in the parade? What time is a good time to line up outside their meet and greet before their parade appearance, during their appearance, or after? Or does it not matter?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X