X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Jolly Holiday (A Music Video)--Filmed at Disneyland

Hello All--
    This cute couple filmed a music video to "Jolly Holiday" from Mary Poppins inside disneyland and I think it is just adorable and thought you mice chatters would enjoy it as well. They did a video a few months back to "Love is an Open Door" but I think they outdid themselves with this one! It is absolutely adorable! They film part of the video at Howard Johnson Anaheim and the rest of it at Disneyland with them disney bounding and singing as bert and mary! I thought it was very cute and I think you guys will as well. Enjoy!
    -Jessica

Re: Jolly Holiday (A Music Video)--Filmed at Disneyland

How cute! Thanks for sharing this!

Comment

Re: Jolly Holiday (A Music Video)--Filmed at Disneyland

Originally posted by MsJessicaJules View Post
      Hello All--
      This cute couple filmed a music video to "Jolly Holiday" from Mary Poppins inside disneyland and I think it is just adorable and thought you mice chatters would enjoy it as well. They did a video a few months back to "Love is an Open Door" but I think they outdid themselves with this one! It is absolutely adorable! They film part of the video at Howard Johnson Anaheim and the rest of it at Disneyland with them disney bounding and singing as bert and mary! I thought it was very cute and I think you guys will as well. Enjoy!
      -Jessica

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That was so cute. If you're there, good life to you, you crazy kids!
      "The happy haunts have recieved a faldric nomdage." ~Paul Frees

Originally posted by SOTSreleaseplease
      The more Paul Frees, the better I say.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X