This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Orbitz - Extra Day Free

I was wondering if anyone had used the Orbitz site lately, as they are currently offering either a 3 day or 4 day park hopper pass, that you get a bonus day for free. Now we all know that Disney doesn't really discount their tickets all that much, so I was curious if anyone has had any success using the tickets they bought from Orbitz with this promotion.

Leaving for Disneyland in 3 days and this sure would make our trip more enjoyable.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Re: Orbitz - Extra Day Free

Originally posted by johnnylv View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had used the Orbitz site lately, as they are currently offering either a 3 day or 4 day park hopper pass, that you get a bonus day for free. Now we all know that Disney doesn't really discount their tickets all that much, so I was curious if anyone has had any success using the tickets they bought from Orbitz with this promotion.

Leaving for Disneyland in 3 days and this sure would make our trip more enjoyable.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Would love to find out as well. Here is the link to Orbitz...

*EDIT* Read carefully, the "free" day is not a ParkHopper, but rather a one park admittance.

"Note for the 2-Day Disneyland Resort 1-Park per day ticket:
    A multi-day ticket entitling a Guest to admittance to either DisneylandDisney California AdventureThe ticket is not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day. http://www.orbitz.com/shop/oassearch...&search=Search

Not sure why this wouldn't be on the up and up, but I have never done anything with Orbitz :/
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but that's for the 2 day/1 park per day ticket. I'm looking at the 3 and 4 day park hoppers they offer, with an extra day free.

Comment

Orbitz is a legit company and you should have no issue using the free ticket. Airlines have offered similar promotions as well in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith11618 View Post
          Orbitz is a legit company and you should have no issue using the free ticket. Airlines have offered similar promotions as well in the past.
          Thanks for the insight. I love the thought of extending my vacation

Comment

Yes, the Orbitz deal is legit. Loved getting that fourth day added for free.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X