X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Upgrading to Annual Pass

Hi all,

I am planning to get a Deluxe Annual Pass next week. I'm not a SoCal resident so SoCal passes aren't an option. I haven't found any way of getting more than about a $10 discount on an annual pass, but I was wondering if this method would work: parksavers.com currently has a 4 day park-hopper ticket for $265 (usually $289) - that's a $24 saving. If I get this pass, would I then be able to upgrade it immediately to a deluxe annual pass on my first day of using it? My understanding is I would get the full value of the pass ($289) and just pay the difference for the annual pass, saving me $24. I know it's not a lot, but it is the best I can find so far. $495 sounds better than $519. Would this work?

Thanks for any advice.

Re: Upgrading to Annual Pass

I don't think this will work that way. as I understand it you get the actual amount paid credited not the full price value of the ticket.

Comment

Disney credits the price you paid.

So it would be $254 to upgrade to a Deluxe pass. ($519 -$265)

Way.com has Deluxe passe for sale for $499.

https://www.way.com/activities-list
      For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan120420 View Post
        Disney credits the price you paid.

So it would be $254 to upgrade to a Deluxe pass. ($519 -$265)
        Oh, ok. It was worded a little ambiguously in the FAQ on the ParkSavers website and it read to me like I the full value of the park-hopper ticket would be applied, even though I had paid a discounted rate:
        6. CAN YOU UPGRADE TICKETS OR ADD ON EXTRA DAYS?

YES! YOU CAN UPGRADE OUR TICKETS TO ANNUAL PASSES OR ADD ON EXTRA DAYS. SIMPLY ADD THE DISCOUNT AMOUNT THAT WAS GIVEN AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE TO THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE TICKET AND THAT'S THE VALUE YOU HAVE TOWARDS AN ANNUAL PASS OR HIGHER TICKET.

Originally posted by Ryan120420 View Post
        Way.com has Deluxe passe for sale for $499.

https://www.way.com/activities-list
        Hey, thanks for that! That's still a $20 saving and it will be a safer bet, methinks.

If anyone else can come up with a better discount in the meantime, please feel free to post, since I don't need to buy my pass until next week (around 22 July). Cheers!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X