Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to add anything to a ride, what would it be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If you were to add anything to a ride, what would it be?

It can be a scene, or a small detail, or even a complete redo of a ride if you like.*

*This is probably already a thread but I couldn't find it.

Re: If you were to add anything to a ride, what would it be?

I think I'd add some very tastefully done Frozen dolls, Olaf, Elsa, Sven etc. to the Jungle Cruise. They'd be dressed in proper Jungle attire of course, and maybe Elsa could freeze the waterfall, so it would now be the backside of frozen water.
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Comment

^ :lol:.
      Even though it could never happen, I would like to have new scenes in Alice in Wonderland (the upside down room, bigger Unbirthday and SOME form of putting the Dodo in) and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (Bigger kitchen and bigger Town Square, Ratty in a boat in the Countryside scene, as well as some scenes similar to Disney World's extinct version. A trophy room, a Gypsy camp, the farm, a keg room).

Comment

A more complete ending to Snow White.

It seems like they ran out of room or something and just ended it; the ending seems incomplete.

Comment

As you can see, my username is SOTSReleasePlease because I want Song of the South released! Most people don't get the connection in Splash Mountain. If they aren't going to release it, I would change Splash Mountain (I'm prepared for the upcoming hate!) to a Pocahontas River Ride - Just Around the River bend.

Comment

I cant think of any scenes in particular to add to it, but I would make every scene in Peter Pan twice as long and twice as detailed. Such a wonderful ride, but its over with sooo fast.

Comment

Originally posted by micromind View Post
              A more complete ending to Snow White.

It seems like they ran out of room or something and just ended it; the ending seems incomplete.
              I agree, they should have an ending similar to the one at Disney World (before it was closed, of course).

Comment

Oh and I would love to see Jack Sparrow removed from Pirates... I really think that franchise has run its course.

Comment

Originally posted by toddandbeth View Post
                  I cant think of any scenes in particular to add to it, but I would make every scene in Peter Pan twice as long and twice as detailed. Such a wonderful ride, but its over with sooo fast.
                  I also agree with this. Maybe you could pass Hangman's Tree (why don't they have this) and fly through skull rock (like in the 1955 version). You could also fly over the Darling's backyard. Not sure if it would improve the ride's length, but I would like to fly over St. Paul's Cathedral in the London scene. IMO the London scene is already wonderful, but could use more things.

Comment

Great Ideas! also, they could add much larger Big Ben to the London scene, where you fly around it, rather than looking down on it

Comment

have the black feathers back for Dumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by toddandbeth View Post
                        Great Ideas! also, they could add much larger Big Ben to the London scene, where you fly around it, rather than looking down on it
                        I always thought that that would be fun. I also wonder if they could do both a big Big Ben first and then a smaller one later to show that you just got "higher" up. Sort of like how they did a small and large Jolly Roger and a small and semi large lagoon and Indian Camp.

Comment

I'm surprised no one's made an "Add a loop!" comment yet. (haha)

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicFlower View Post
                            I'm surprised no one's made an "Add a loop!" comment yet. (haha)
                            You're right, it's about time that the Davy Crocket Canoes got a loop.

Comment

I think they should take out all of the new pirate stuff from the movies. The only exception is the water fall mist screen.

Old script "Dead men tell no tales, tales"
                              New script on lift "Well it seems that dead men DO tell tales"

NO DAVEY JONES THEY DO NOT TELL TALES!!!!!:bang:
                              Howdy folks, please keep your hands, arms and legs inside the train and remain seated at all times. Now then, hang on to them hats and glasses cause this here's the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X