This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mickey Mouse Ears Embroidery Question

Hello! Recently I just bought a snazzy original Mickey Mouse ear hat, and foolishly forgot to embroider it. I don't have the receipt of when I purchased the hat anymore either. I was just wondering if it would be possible next time I go back to the parks to have it embroidered or would I have to present a receipt in order to show that I bought it?
    Thanks!

Re: Mickey Mouse Ears Embroidery Question

It depends on the cast member and/or lead that you go to.

Comment

If by original you mean the good 'ol standard black pair of mouse ears, then your chances are probably pretty good. The reason you usually need a receipt/to do the embroidery right away is because if something happens and the machine ends up ruining the hat it some way it is much easier for them to replace.

Comment

Play it safe and present the receipt if you still have it.
        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

So weird. I'm in a similar situation, though mine are from the Disney Store. The answer i got from a retail CM was that policy is to only embroider ears with a DLR receipt so that they can replace the ears if the machine fails. It's obviously better to have a receipt to show that you didn't just snatch it from the shelf, but helpful CMs and a little bit of sweet talk go a long way.

Comment

I was just looking at purchasing the ear hats from the Disney Store online for our trip in September. I figured it would better than having to find them and wait for embroidery at the park. It's doesn't look like you can get the personalization online anymore. Since it sounds like it might be a problem to purchase them ahead of time, can you tell me where you can find the ear hats and have them embroidered at Disneyland? We have two small kids and aren't planning to spend much time in the shops.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X