This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Recent Peter Pan Refurb?

any news from this? haven't heard a word about it. was being hyped due to potential new additions a la Alice (although probably less if so, due to only 5 days time).
    WDW: March 2004, August 2005, Summer 2006, March 2012, July 2013, December 2013/January 2014
    DL: April 2011, December 2011, December 2012/January 2013, June 2014, December 2016, May 2017
    HKDL: July 2016

Re: Recent Peter Pan Refurb?

Just routine maintenance on the ride system. This has nothing to do with the rumored 60th upgrades.

As a reminder, the upgrades to the dark rides for the 60th have not been announced or even hinted at by Disney. This is entirely a Miceage Update story that dates back to early 2013, and so far they are the only ones to stick with it.

Comment

The forum would have exploded had anything major happened with PPF.
      "On these magic shores children at play are for ever beaching their coracles..."
      J.M. Barrie

Comment

I hope some of the mechanical updates will help the ride not breakdown so much. I was in line Sunday evening when it broke down again, thankfully it was up in about 20-25 minutes.
        2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
        *~2014- Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*
        *~2015- Disney Parks Premier Passholder~*

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly View Post
          The forum would have exploded had anything major happened with PPF.
          In a good way or a bad way? Because the Alice refurb was (for the most part) critically praised on this site. I'm sure any changes to Pan that improved the experience would be praised as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X