Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do they do with the grapes in California Adventure?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What do they do with the grapes in California Adventure?

Do they use the grapes, to consume or do they just throw them out when they ripen?

Re: What do they do with the grapes in California Adventure?

Supposedly all the "edible" landscaping in tomorrowland is heavily sprayed with pesticides and is not actually edible. I wonder if it is the same for the grapes of DCA...?
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

When they first put in the edible landscaping in Tomorrowland they had CMs there that would explain what each plant was and literally pick a very tiny piece of the vegetation and hand it to guests to try. Had many many "tastes" back then and thought it was really a cool thing. But I have to admit I haven't had any tastes at all since the CMs were no longer there to hand them out or explain about them. It lasted about a year.
      Originally posted by migo
      I poop with joy!
      Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Originally posted by CassiefRN View Post
        Supposedly all the "edible" landscaping in tomorrowland is heavily sprayed with pesticides and is not actually edible. I wonder if it is the same for the grapes of DCA...?

I don't know, would they really spray food with inedible pesticides when the plants are so easily accessible to guests? I mean I'm sure there have been more than a few who have leaned over the walls and picked a sample.

Comment

Poison the theives?

(I kid.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X