X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Peter Pan Refurb

So Peter Pan re opens on Friday.

Anyone seen anything happening around it during its short losure to suggest (however unlikely) they will be giving it a 60th anniversary facelift?

Re: Peter Pan Refurb

Highly unlikely as that was not enough time for anything to happen. Likely it was routine maintenance, hopefully it was measurements or pre-work for improvements....we should find out soon though!
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

I'm guessing maintenance as well... hopefully it was something that will help with all the recent breakdowns it's had
      2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
      *~2014- Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*
      *~2015- Disney Parks Premier Passholder~*

Comment

It probably is maitenence, but there is a chance that they made improvements. Maybe during the gap between Alice in Wonderland's refurb and Peter Pan's refurb, they built figures and got other things ready, and are putting them in​ the ride during the refurb.

Comment

projectors and anamatronics could be installed overnight theatrically but would they really try to do it in a short period IDK
          I :love: Fresh baked!

Comment

so what was it any news on what it was?
            I :love: Fresh baked!

Comment

Originally posted by G242 View Post
              projectors and anamatronics could be installed overnight theatrically but would they really try to do it in a short period IDK
              "could".

They "could" do it overnight. But they're not Six Flags. Expect Pan to go down for more than just a few days for the rumored upgrades.

Comment

According to MintChrocodile's latest blog post they were just doing some maintenance on the track.

Comment

We were in the parks last week and they were putting some sort of varnish or stain on all the wood in the que and the outside of the ride. Not sure what work they did on the inside of the ride itself.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X