Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Micechat gatherings every Sunday?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Micechat gatherings every Sunday?

I have a premium annual pass and normally go to Disneyland alone but have always heard about these Mice chat get togethers on Sundays which I would love to attend. However, I've been either unsure of where to go, who to look for, or haven't been able to make the trip. Is there a sign in place to show who will be attending or do you just go and wait for a group? Also, what happens at the meetings? Any help would be appreciated
    TerraGracey

Re: Micechat gatherings every Sunday?

When I was there in February, the meet up was Sunday noon at the hub. There were a lot of people milling around so I kinda just stood there & said "MiceChat?" in a semi-loud voice. A chorus of 'Over here!!' responded. Dusty Sage introduced himself & the others, a very friendly crew.

The '3 Crazy Girls' hope to see them this coming Sunday!

Or you can try our password; "Swordfish!"
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Yup be there at 12 noon on a Sunday. Left side of the statue.

Comment

I'm interesting in attending one of these at some point once I get a better pass. I tend to be busy on weekends, though. Are there ever any weekday meetups?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X