X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Castel Inn & Suites

Hi everyone,

Looking for opinions of Castle Inn & Suites. Booked a room for my daughter and I in November and now have seen some bad reviews

Re: Castel Inn & Suites

My sister and I have stayed there twice. Last year for the Disneyland Half Marathon weekend. We've never had anything to complain about. The front desk staff were always pleasant, the rooms aren't bad and the little convenience store on the property made it nice to stop in for some ice cream to take back to the room one night. Be sure to approach the hotel from the south driving north. The cement divider/planter going down the middle of Harbor Blvd. makes it impossible to make a left turn into the parking lot. Enjoy your stay.
    "Anything's possible at Disneyland." - Walt Disney, 1965

Comment

We stayed there some years ago and it was fine. No issues. Sure, it's not the Hilton, but you're only there to sleep.

Comment

Tried it once and just meh..

Humid, musty and very outdated.
        "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money" - Walt Disney

Comment

Castle Inn is our preferred hotel. IMO, they have some of the best rates, friendliest staff, and nicer amenities. They remodeled through most of last year, and have had significant improvements.

Before
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Castle (64).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	7356614
          After
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Castle (29).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	7356613

Comment

Thanks so much for the feedback. Appreciate the pictures. We went last yeart and splurged on Disneyland Hotel and we were never there. We left by 6:30 am and returned by about 12:00 AM. Total waster of money. Thisd time I will save the money

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X