Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Haunted Mansion Death Certificate?

How can you get one of the death certificates from the Haunted Mansion?

Re: Haunted Mansion Death Certificate?

You don't. They no longer exist.

Comment

I heard they do.

Comment

Well, I'm sure a handful of CMs on the board will chime in shortly. If you're referring to a recent list of "secret things at Disneyland" making the rounds on FB, a bunch of those are either not true, or no longer true.

My understanding is Death Certificates USED to be a thing you could get, but have long since ceased. As in, like, several years ago ceased.

Comment

I don't think so, unless someone has gone rogue. Some cast members will just tell you to go to DoomBuggies.com. You can print one here: Doombuggies.com presents the Haunted Mansion Death Certificate
          Chef Mayhem
          Designated a USA Today Hotsite
          Webmaster, TellNoTales.com
          Designated a Yahoo! Site of the Day

Comment

The Doom Buggies link is the only current source for the death certificate. It's not the real thing, but it's better than nothing. Which is what you'll get at DL. They stopped giving them out quite a while ago.
            "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

The Doom Buggies site is the only one I know of as well.

Comment

Originally posted by disneygogetter View Post
                I heard they do.
                Unfortunately, you heard incorrectly. They haven't given these out in quite some time. Like previously stated, you can get one from the Doombuggies site if you really want one.

I agree with theatremouse, this is probably prompted by that article. Sigh..

Comment

Even though it isn't the official one the doombuggies death certificate is just plain awesome! I still have mine from a few years back. I hope my fellow doombugs return soon.
                  Des douze coups de minuit aux matines sonnantes,
                  Nous valserons ensemble, macabre débutante.

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Gen Disney Fan View Post
                    The Doom Buggies link is the only current source for the death certificate. It's not the real thing, but it's better than nothing. Which is what you'll get at DL. They stopped giving them out quite a while ago.
                    I hope it's not the real thing.

Comment

There is no such thing as a death certificate from the Haunted Mansion, there wasn't one when this same question was asked last year, and there weren't any before that either. It's not a real thing, people. Stop believing everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by RedAlert View Post
                        There is no such thing as a death certificate from the Haunted Mansion, there wasn't one when this same question was asked last year, and there weren't any before that either. It's not a real thing, people. Stop believing everything you read on the internet.
                        I actually received one directly from the HM several years ago. But you are right they no longer currently offer this anymore.

Comment

Yes, es they were at one point. I also have one packed somewhere from several years ago. My buddy and I both got them randomly when we were the dead last people on the ride.

Comment

I'll start with this post.
                            Do not pull down on the safety bar please; I will lower it for you.

Comment

While it is true they don't have Death Certificates anymore (that Buzzfeed article is out of date and wrong on many counts), they do offer Honorary House Guest. I got it myself last year. Read about it below.

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...d-mansion.html

I get the sense they are very, very choosy about who gets it. They don't give out many, I suspect.
                              Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X