Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

September Solo Trip to Disneyland!!! - Looking for a Park Pal

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] September Solo Trip to Disneyland!!! - Looking for a Park Pal

I will be making my first solo trip to Disneyland in September I always have an awesome time at Disneyland with family:thumbup: so I am sure that I will have a great time by myself as well...after all, I will be at Disneyland!!! I am a little worried about missing out on being able to share the 'Disney Experience' with someone which is always a great part of the overall experience for me.

I am a 54 year old male that is a true Disney Fan!!! Once I pass through the park gates, I am transformed into a kid at heart:yea: I enjoy the entire 'Disney Experience'...the rides, the shows, the history, the shops, the food, taking a break on a bench and soaking in the atmosphere, etc!

I will be traveling from the East Coast to the Disneyland Resort from Friday 09/12/14 - Tuesday 09/16/14. I will be in the parks on Friday night, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

If you are going to the parks by yourself during this time frame and would like a park pal for a couple of hours or even the entire day, please feel free to send me a private message. Please be sure to tell me about yourself and describe your 'Disney Experience'...what rides/shows/restaurants/etc that you like.

Thanks for taking time to read my thread...hoping to hear from someone who might be in need of a park pal

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X