This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] MHP tickets

Hi all! Ok so I have a weird question. My boyfriend and I are annual passholders and want to buy the tickets for Mickey's halloween party, but are on a super tight budget. I have a coworker who used to work at disneyworld and claims so can get us discounted tickets at $23 a pop instead of the AP discounted $56. So my question(s) is, should I risk buying tickets thru her/is this actually legitimate? Will it have her name or my name on the tickets and if it isn't legit will I get my pass taken away?

Re: MHP tickets

She can get Disneyland MHP tickets, even though she used to work at Disney World? That confuses me.

Comment

Yea, something about she can get them discounted because she claims she gets tickets for less for life. She is quite a story teller so I'm being very cautious about giving her my hard earned money for fake tickets.

Comment

That sounds fishy, I can not see how she would get discounts for Disneyland after working for Disneyworld. The fact that she is a story teller should set off all kinds of alarms in your head.
        I would play it safe and get the tickets through the web site.
        I would tell her nicely that you have made other plans but thanks for the offer.
        I hope you have a great time.

Comment

Run Forrest, run!

Comment

Pretty much what I was thinking. I did read that if you retired from Disney parks, you can still get discounted tickets, but am unsure of all the specifics, especially from WDW to DL tickets... but still, kinda figured it wasn't legit...

Comment

i bought my friend tickets for to the MHP with my AP discount. do i have to be with her when she goes? thought i'd ask here...

Comment

Originally posted by Trishy View Post
                i bought my friend tickets for to the MHP with my AP discount. do i have to be with her when she goes? thought i'd ask here...
                I think you do per the fine print on the site and in fact I even think it says all using ap discounted tickets must be aps. Go read the fine print. U could get the same discount with the Disney visa without the restriction.
                Matt's September, 2015 Solo after the Safari Sunrise Trip Report
                World Famous Jungle Cruise Safari Sunrise Premium Experience Trip Report
                My February, 2015 Dapper Day Trip Report
                My October, 2014 Family Vacation with Mickey's Halloween Party
                My September, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                My August, 2014 Solo Trip Report - 1901/C33 Jazz Club
                My June, 2014 Solo Trip Report
                My February, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                My Epic May, 2013 Trip Report
                My October, 2011 Trip Report
                My October, 2010 Trip Report

Comment

Originally posted by Trishy View Post
                  It said on the site that each ticket requires a valid AP. I interpreted that as the ticket holder needs an AP, you can't buy for your friends unless they have APs, too.

As for the CM discount... on another site I saw it mentioned that the CM discount was pretty much the same as the AP discount. I'm sure a current CM will have more accurate information than I do, though!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                  KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

$23 is not the price that tickets are being offered to the CM's at. I won't say what the price is, but $23 is significantly lower.

I'd be very wary of this.
                    *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
                    *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
                    *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X