X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] A couple of Halloween Questions

Is it time yet?

ok, for my really questions...

1. Does Conjure a Villain start with first official day of Halloween time, Sept 12?

2. For AP ticket prices for MHP, does each person using a ticket have to have an AP? My dad was thinking about coming with us but doesn't have an AP. When I put tickets into the cart I get this message

Price for Passholders
    Item(s) are priced for Passholders only. For each ticket or pass purchased at the Passholder price, you must show a valid Passholder ID at the park entrance. For room reservations, you must show a valid adult Passholder ID at Resort check-in.
    ETS: I guess it really doesn't matter because disney visa tix are the same price so I could buy them that way...
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Re: A couple of Halloween Questions

The last two years the conjure a villain has started with Halloween. It isn't even really guaranteed to return this year but I presume it will.

I'm not sure about APs but if you're Dad can get a Visa ticket for the same price it seems okay
    Last edited by ssaamm; 08-20-2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

When we checked into this, we were informed that as long as ticket holders are with an AP holder, they do not need to be have an AP. On the tickets themselves, there isn't any mention about needing a passport so it doesn't look like there will be an issue with it. (I bought one for my daughter, who doesn't have one).

We're going to the park in a few weeks so I can ask at Guest Relations, just in case.

Comment

There is confirmation about Conjure a Villain...from disneyland.com/halloween

Meet some Disney villains as they are conjured up in a sideshow tent at the Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland.
        Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

I worked at the main entrance last year for MHP and no APs were checked.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X