X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] MC Gay Days events?

Hello everyone!

I know this is a bit early but I'm trying to plan out my next few months. I was wondering if Micechat holds any events or meet ups for Gay Days in the park? I don't recall hearing about anything from the previous years so I just wanted to make sure. The dates for this year are October 3 - 5, 2014. I appreciate any information on this! Thanks!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Re: MC Gay Days events?

MiceChat did have some big meets on Gay Days at DL a few years ago. Most recently, the activities during the 1st weekend in October have depended on when the Halloween Haunt is held. According to the front page of MiceChat, it looks like the Knott's Berry Farm MiceChat get together is Monday September Sept 27th, so that should not affect any plans for the 1st weekend in October at DL.

I believe MiceChat did host the scavenger hunt that past couple of years, on the Sunday of Gay Days. Hopefully they will have a few meets on Friday and Saturday, too. Several years we had a micechat meet at Hearthstone at the Grand Californian, Maybe they will do that again, with the Hearthstone just recently reopened from refurbishment .
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ok great! Thanks for the info...

Comment

This will be my first Gay Days and I am super excited. ^_^
        sigpic"Disney Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

Comment

I hope you have a great time and wear red!

Comment

It will be my first Gay Days trip as well. I how crowded it will be?

Comment

As any special event goes, it will probably be more crowded than usual. However, the past few times I've been the crowds were manageable. Just plan for crowds and bring your patience. Hopefully MC will be planning a meet or something. If anything, there are plenty of other events going on throughout the day and evening.

Comment

My gay days shirt is on its way and I also have a shirt from WDW with rainbow mickey icons. I got it during the gay days there but I didn't actually make it in the parks cause we were there for the Disney cruise. :-)

Comment

Last time I was at WDW I happened to end up there on Gay Days weekend (unintentionally). Although I wasn't prepared to participate (I didn't pack a red shirt), I still managed to check out some of the events. It was a great and unexpected addition to my vacation.

Comment

I am going to wear my red Oswald the Lucky Rabbit t-shirt.

Comment

How fun! I love Oswald and I'm glad he finally got introduced into the parks!

Comment

Oswald is being added as a Meet & Greet character on BVS. I can't wait, Gay Days just got happier. We could organize our own MC Gay Days meet up if we wanted to, get together for lunch or all ride Small World together or something.

Comment

ORWEN: I heard that Oswald is gay and that he has a crush on Thumper. Can anybody verify this?

Comment

Not true Oswald has a girlfriend named Ortensia, together they have
                            420 bunny children

Comment

I would be totally down for an MC meet up as it looks like my friends will not be joining me....so I will be solo. :-/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X