This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Frozen Has Fast Pass Now!!

Apparently starting today, Frozen has Fast Pass now! It seems they are taking the idea from Walt Disney World. Someone posted a picture on Twitter:

From Walt Disney World:

It appears that guests must have their ticket (or presumably annual pass) scanned to receive a fastpass for the location. It appears that guests must have a Fastpass to visit Anna & Elsa. If this is the case, plan on stopping by early in the day with your entire party (or their tickets) to receive a Fastpass.If you are unable to get a Fastpass to Frozen, you will still have an opportunity to see Anna & Elsa in the Frozen pre-parade. See a cast member for more information.
    - From Mr DAPs
    Last edited by The Disney Ninja; 09-02-2014, 12:49 PM.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Frozen Has Fast Pass Now!!

hooray! I might finally get to snap a picture with them!

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it hit the park. I guess I'll find out Friday.

The Fastpass in the image (seems to anyway... I guess it can be a really skinny one) lacks a place for the barcode that the DLR fastpasses usually have. Granted that's not dispositive evidence of this being a hoax.

Is there a MiceChatter (cast member or otherwise) who can confirm this is real? I've given up on using Twitter for park updates ever since the unfinished Club 33 interior photos were leaked.
      Last edited by Circlevision91; 09-02-2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Of course the week after we go and wait 2 hours! :lol:

Comment

I hope this is true!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

This is true. Cast Members were updated yesterday that the Frozen Meet & Greet would be transitioning to a solely return time based system. Each return time has a 20 minute grace period or time window. They will be extremely strict about this. Each person who wishes to experience this would need to have their ticket scanned to be issued a time. We will run out of return times, so it will be best to head over early if you really want to meet Anna & Elsa.

Comment

More pictures from DAPs Magic:

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
              - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Heard about this yesterday, so, no doubt it's for real.

But ... if you get to the cottage first in the morning, are you really supposed to get a Fastpass and come back later?

Comment

It would seem that yes, you would get a ticket and come back. Or would you rather stand in line for 3 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by visithor View Post
                    Heard about this yesterday, so, no doubt it's for real.

But ... if you get to the cottage first in the morning, are you really supposed to get a Fastpass and come back later?

Apparently thats the case but now everyone has to fight everyone else to get a ticket? What if 1 part of people grab them all?

And does your regular park ticket guarantee you a fast pass or must you ONLY be an annual pass holder?

Comment

I don't think people would fight over fastpasses any more than they do over other fastpasses, and I assume it works the same as others. I don't see why they would have a different procedure for this.

Of course, that's all speculation on my part.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
                        It would seem that yes, you would get a ticket and come back. Or would you rather stand in line for 3 hours?
                        I would rather that you reply sensibly. I've been first in line at the cottage, and waited maybe five minutes for the door to be opened. Especially with the park now often opening at 10, it makes no sense to "come back later". If A&E could show up when the park opened at 8 (or earlier on MM days), they certainly can be there at 10. So, the question remains, are the first few parties in line (whether or not the pre-queue is being used) really supposed to get a ticket that states, what, your 20 minute window to visit begins in 5 minutes?

Comment

Awesome! How they expect kids to wait in a 2+ hour line is beyond me. Thrilled it will be a FP when we go the end of October!

Comment

Originally posted by disneygogetter View Post
                            Apparently thats the case but now everyone has to fight everyone else to get a ticket? What if 1 part of people grab them all?

And does your regular park ticket guarantee you a fast pass or must you ONLY be an annual pass holder?

Pretty sure it's one FP per ticket/AP and since it's being scanned only once per day per person.

note-it's NOT just for passholders they would not cut out the paying single ticket users though I'm sure the AP's will be there first thing and get 90-95% of them or at least the early return times.

It remains to be seen but this seems like it could be a good thing especially if they limit people from getting more than one per ticket per day. They'll probably still have to do something like they do with the PFF

Comment

I still wonder how they plan to this, will you have to get in line to get a ticket and how long will that line be?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X