This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tedi Bara
    I live in Washington, and once about days before Christmas my parents called my sister and I into the living room. They had two envelopes one with a number 1 and one with a number 2. They told us to pick one and we picked #1, inside it said you going to Disneyland!!! We left for the airporst the next morning.
    What was in envelop #2???
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

We are surprising my niece this June. She is ten and has never been to DLR.
      It is an 8 hour drive so we are trying to come up with what to tell her. We dont want her to know where she is going until she see's the Disneyland sign.
      Any suggestions?
      Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Originally posted by MellyMouse
        It is an 8 hour drive so we are trying to come up with what to tell her. We dont want her to know where she is going until she see's the Disneyland sign.
        Any suggestions?
        Tell her you are going to Sea World
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
          Tell her you are going to Sea World
          Cant believe I didnt think of that! Thats a good one!
          Thanks MiceMan!
          Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Originally posted by MellyMouse
            Any suggestions?
            That's my problem too. I always want to suprise my girlfriend but I think she would figure it out with in the first half hour of our 7+ hour drive.
            "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

We did this a few years back when our youngest/4th was a newborn. We told the older kids we were driving to their uncle/aunt's house in Fresno. We left before sun-up as usual. Our oldest, then 10, recognized Magic Mt. but we told her it was on the way to Fresno. When we passed the "Disney Way" fwy sign, the 7y.o. saw it, but we played it off with a "Whoa, wouldn't that be cool to live on a street called Disney Way?!" It worked! Finally, we get to the entrance sign and they get it. The oldest says, "I KNEW it wasn't this far to Uncle Kelly's!" and the second/7 y.o. looks sad. Why?, we ask...
              "Uncle Kelly won't get to see my new haircut!" Oh geez, She cheered up when we told her Mickey would see it!
              I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
              That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
              sigpic

Comment

My Mom surprised my BF and I two years ago (I'm 22 now) ... which shows, your kids are never too old to surprise them ... we thought we were just going up to shop in DTD and grab lunch ... when we got their my Mom said we were going to the parks ... it shows my Mom thinks I'm still 10 ...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X