X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle
    Oh wow, those are great. Which store?
    They have it in different stores throughout the resort. I remember seeing it in the Emporium and at World of Disney. I bought the liscense plate frame, a magnet, a key chain and the golden ears. I wanted it all. I'll be back in June - I'm sure that I will be adding to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
      My vacation just got a whole lot more expensive...
      Mine too
      "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora
        This stuff is awesome. The last time I went to DL all that could be found said "Disneyland Resort," and all I wanted was something that just said Disneyland in the old lettering style. I can't wait until January when I get to go back!

That's an interesting pint. I wonder if DL Marketing is going to temporarily abandon the "Resort Package" concept as focus is shifted to the 50'th of the original park.

These pictures are awesome (such memories) -- thanks so much Disneyphile.
        ---Life's Too Short: Sing along---

Di by dee by deedee doh doh. De by diddi O!

Duitn Duitn Duitn Doo-bee-Doo. Dittin Duitin by dee be doh!

(thump, thump, thump, thump) heh_heh_heh_heh_heh

Comment

I've already bought my Golden ears & one of the new vintage sweatshirts. I love it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan-A-Dale
            That's an interesting pint. I wonder if DL Marketing is going to temporarily abandon the "Resort Package" concept as focus is shifted to the 50'th of the original park.

These pictures are awesome (such memories) -- thanks so much Disneyphile.
            Ooh I hope so! Thanks for the pictures! Does anyone know when the 50th book will come out? I need to get one for me and a couple of fellow CMs at my store.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Disneyphile I better start saving for July!!

Comment

Oh just wait!!!!! That is only the first wave of stuff coming out. One of my firends has seen the stuff that will be coming out in may and that is amazing from what he said. Also July should have a few great things!!!!

J :monkey:
                Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

The best part about this "theme"... NO STITCH! and he better not invade it either!

Comment

I'm not sure what to do... day dream about taking a trip down to disneyland and buying a ton of loot or avoid thinking about it and stay debt free... yeeeoutch.. nice looking stuff, thanks for the pics!

Comment

I'm a sucker for a nice Disney LEATHER jacket. Anybody here of any new merchandise with a leather jacket?
                      Charlie :wave:
                      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm
                        Oh just wait!!!!! That is only the first wave of stuff coming out. One of my firends has seen the stuff that will be coming out in may and that is amazing from what he said. Also July should have a few great things!!!!

J :monkey:
                        Please tell us more!
                        Charlie :wave:
                        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Eh, it's okay. But it doesn't seem to be so much about the 50th event than a cheap grab at milking the 50s and retro-coolness.

Comment

:bow: Oh the ashtray!
                            how much is the ashtray?
                            I need the shirts with the old sign...
                            Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Does anyone know if they will be selling that style stuff in Disney stores? I won't be back to CA for awhile and I am hoping I can get my hands on something with that old Disneyland sign on it from out here in the tundra!

Makes my heart go pitty pat to see that stuff!!
                              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

[QUOTE=ilvdland]What is so freakin' pathetic, is I know I am going to buy 2 of everything, one to keep in it's pristine condition, and the other to parade around with! I was so hoping someone would post these pics, and I am so flippin' excited now I don't know what to do with myself. QUOTE]
                                I guess I know where my tax refund is going...

Comment

MickeyMania....this is just one line of merchandise. There will be other lines with various price points coming in May.
                                  WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Looked for the Monorail game last Thursday at the Emporium, but didn't run across it. Went to World of Disney on Saturday, still no Monorail game. Where exactly did you find it? I must not be paying good attention!
                                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                                      Looked for the Monorail game last Thursday at the Emporium, but didn't run across it. Went to World of Disney on Saturday, still no Monorail game. Where exactly did you find it? I must not be paying good attention!
                                      At the Emporium on Friday. They only had 2 left when I purchased mine.
                                      [email protected]

Comment

I should have had you pick up one for me.....won't be making it to the park for a couple of weeks, but I'm sure they will have plenty of them through the celebration!
                                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

"Oh the ashtray!
                                          how much is the ashtray?
                                          I need the shirts with the old sign..."

The ashtrays (or "candy dishes" as Disney is p.c.-ly refering to them) are $10, the t-shirts are $19.95.

One more odd bit of Disneyland-ese: the vintage "mini-glasses" are actually SHOT GLASSES! CMs are also refering to them as "toothpick holders."

Well, anything's better than this strange lil' Sanrio item:
                                          http://www.hellocat78.1hwy.com/
                                          The Hedgehog's Dilemma

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X