Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't say YOU were boring. Of course they'll release mugs and picture frames and stuff. I was just saying that holding the expectation bar at coffee mugs for new merchandise is setting the bar way too low and plainly expected for this global celebration of the theme park industry and of Disneyland park.

Additionally I didn't say that mugs were useless nor inferior to the drink identifiers... and I don't think that they are meant for cocktail parties they seem more like useful baubles for when the kids have cousins of friends over.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

I would take the "small glass" AKAS shot glass... I love collecting them... for future use...

Comment

They don't sell shot glasses but they do sell nifty 1.5 ounce toothpick holders

You'll be hardpressed to find a CM say that they do sell "shotglasses" I was alarmed when, not paying much attention as a CM was ringing me up that she said "ok, and two toothpick holders" and I'm like "Wait what I didn't pick up any--" She smiles and looks at the shot glasses.

Even in the email they'll tell you that they don't sell shot glasses but they do sell toothpick holders. I think it's really funny.
        Joey AKA "dlfreak"
        www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
        If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
        Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

LMAO.. No Coke shots... only toothpic holders.. hilarious... Great way of making DL family friendly.. (but at DCA.. i bet its both..)

Comment

a CM was ringing me up that she said "ok, and two toothpick holders" and I'm like "Wait what I didn't pick up any--" She smiles and looks at the shot glasses.
            lmao. You have to love Disney for providing us with stylish shot glasses like these while managing to maintain their family-friendly image.
            Still, I'd love to see someone actually put toothpicks in one of them, haha. Or actually give a pair of Woody handcuffs to children, and who remembers the Disneyland Paris vibrating Tinkerbell doll where you actually had to remove her dress to place a battery in her toches? Children's doll. What else.

*recalls an episode of Sex And The City in which Samantha wants to return something that the store claims is a back massager*

But enough sewer talk. Eh. Mugs, I wanted to say something about mugs. Right. It's indeed a good thing that they decided to defy the obvious and think of more original items to slap that logo on, yes. And I'm sure they'll have a 50th Anniversary mug sooner or later. It's all good.

Comment

I want more!

Thanks for all the great pics! This is the kind of stuff I've been pouring through Ebay for. Glad to know I can buy it straight without having to bid on it. Hopefully we'll see more in the coming months.

Comment

I really like the new 'vintage' merchandise available.

Comment

DisneyDirect.com is also going to have their own line of DL Merchandise as well! One of their featured items will be a "collectors edition" die cast replica of the original monorail with display track. There will be 2 monorails - the red monorail and the blue monorail. I forget which color is which, but one will be EXTREMELY limited and come with a book about the monorail at DL. The other color will be less limited (ie - around a LE of 500). Price tag is somewhere around $300.

Start saving money DL fans. This is gonna be an expensive year. Tell your family and friends you want DL Gift Card when they ask "what do you want for *insert holiday*?"
                  That's what I asked for for my upcoming b-day.
                  WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Ha Ha... I have the original Disneyland Monorail Game.

Wooden pawns I believe. Are the new ones plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                      Are the new ones plastic?
                      Yep.
                      [email protected]

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X