X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Vintage" Merchandise Pictures!

Hi all!

Just went to the park today, and I took photos of the new vintage merchandise that's now available. Enjoy!!

Vintage Disneyland Stuff
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Wish they would have made the Bingo board of solid attractions. I would have fun so see if I could make a bingo for the day.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

*sigh* I sense it's going to be a very pricey year! But oh how I can't wait to start spending!
      Thanks for those shots!

Comment

Wow, those are cool! I'd better start counting my pennies....
        :captain: double the powder and shorten the fuse?

Comment

Okay.... I definitely MUST HAVE the ashtray(I mean the soapdish, we must be PC), and a new t-shirt!
          Love the logo, wish there was more stuff.
          Charlie :wave:
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the Monorail game was all about? What you did, how it was played, etc?

Comment

I saw this stuff the otehr day at the park and it looks GREAT!!!!! I will be spending looooots of money on this stuff lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan
                Can anyone tell me what the Monorail game was all about? What you did, how it was played, etc?
                This is a replica of the old one. I just bought it, and couldn't even get out the gate before I had to open the box and check it out. Basically, it's a race around the park via the Monorail, and you have to beat Casey Jr. in his trip around. It's a very basic and simple game, with 5 colored plain pawns and a couple dice.
                disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

cool pics thanx
                  How much longer will it take
                  For the world to see.
                  We should learn to live
                  And simply let it be.
                  Bloodstone, bloodstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                    Wish they would have made the Bingo board of solid attractions. I would have fun so see if I could make a bingo for the day.
                    I skimmed it quickly, and I believe it is all current attractions, so you could technically play it that way.
                    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

You are my hero for posting these pictures!! :bow: (deja vu? )
                      I want the "tray" the "mini glasses" like 3 of the shirt, okay how about just I want it all!! I am so getting the Monorail game and the Bingo too. :o

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

The bingo's only $5.

I already purchased the game and the Mickey beanie. It's probably a good thing I didn't have more money with me.......
                        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I need to start saving up.

It's going to be an extremely costly year!

thanks for the pics!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I'm loving everything! I have to have the drink charms, the glasses, the clock, a couple of the shirts, a hat, a bag... I want it all! Suddenly, the amount of money I need for DL has grown...

Comment

This stuff is awesome. The last time I went to DL all that could be found said "Disneyland Resort," and all I wanted was something that just said Disneyland in the old lettering style. I can't wait until January when I get to go back!
                              Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
                              WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
                              :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X