Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Nancy Matt and the Case of the Stoned Skipper

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nancy Matt and the Case of the Stoned Skipper

Yeah, I agree with reporting him. Maybe he can't hurt anyone on the JC, but next time he might be handling a ride where he needs to perform for safety's sake.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I know I probably shoulda reported him. The park was kinda busy and I was towing a newbie around and just didnt make it to City Hall. Oh well, next time (because I'm sure there'll be a next time - lol)

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
        I fear only acid could do that!
        my brother once told me a story about one summer he took a swim in SW after dropping a hit of acid, but ill never know if it was a story or really happened, of course he might not know for sure either.....
        MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

The thing about pot is that it makes the person think they are more funny than they really are, and at the same time making them less funny than they where before. noticable to everyone who isn't stoned themselves.

I would have reported it. That is actualy a little more dangerous than I like to be at Disneyland. ...
          St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

We had a similar issue leaving Timon on Sunday. As my sister's boyfriend navigated the exit, the CM on guard at the cones, made no move to indicate where to go, so my sister's bf made a decession and moments later we were trapped. He stood there and watched not bothering to walk over.

Several cars followed and we were all trapped for several minutes as we reversed and formed a queue where he was standing before he laggardly moved the cones to let us out. As we pulled up we looked at him and he looked so stoned I thought his heart might stop. He stood there as my soon to be brother in law jokingly beraded him and he said nothing and did nothing. Wow, just wow, we were lucky there were no accidents. Disney must be lowering employee standards to attract new employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa
              I guess that would make Small World more interesting.
              Can you even imagine having that song stuck in your head when you were stoned?
              Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

That explains the constant blaring of "Sugar Magnolia" coming from Adventureland, thank the stars you are on the case!
                "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                  Disney must be lowering employee standards to attract new employees.
                  That's what happens when DL doesn't have competitive wages for skill positions. Whatever the skill might be. It will get people who can't get work at higher wages. People who can't work at In-N-Out.

Comment

Totally Unacceptable. Drug fiends infiltrating the magic kingdom! I insist you report this immediatly. You can file the report on the official Disneyland website.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
                      Drug fiends infiltrating the magic kingdom!
                      Wouldn't be the first time.... or the last!

Eyeore is obviously stoned, and I would swear the Caterpillar is smoking something besides tobacco!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                        Wouldn't be the first time.... or the last!

Eyeore is obviously stoned, and I would swear the Caterpillar is smoking something besides tobacco!!!!

Hey, just the other day, I went to DL and I swear I saw this giant freaking mouse!
                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

WOW!!! Did you happen to get a look at his name or have a description of this guy. I would like to know just in case I ever had to get on his boat, I could request another boat. I'm not going to let some idiot compromise the safety of myself and my children. Thank you for making me aware.:verymad:

Comment

Eh, what's wrong with smokin a little weed? You could eventually wind up being president. You know they grow that stuff in Latin America. I thought about buying some when I was down south a while ago but I didn't speak Latin so I didn't bother.

Comment

I'm a die hard ol' musician who strongly supports a person's right to imbibe on the substance of their choice, be it legal, illegal or just plain silly. But doing any of that while operating heavy machinery (and that's what a Jungle Cruise boat essentially is!)? Absolutely unacceptable. In his stoned state he could really get into telling some silly joke while totally forgetting that the throttle was full open, slamming into a boat in front. Not safe, not cool, report the !!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X