This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 50th Flag "Ceremony"

Witnessed a new event at the park today - Mickey, Goofy, Minnie and a few climbers on the Matterhorn, with Mickey climbing to the summit and hoisting a very large 50th logo flag. It is accompanied by a loud broadcast of Goofy and Minnie cheering Mickey on, encouraging the crowd to do the same ("Go, Mickey, Go!"). This was WAY cool! It appears this will become a daily ritual. Sorry, for the quality, but here's a pic:

[email protected]

Wow thats cool! i noticed the climbers up on the Matterhorn last Friday, glad to see the characters scale the mountian too, from the inside that is!
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmic_Freak
      Wow thats cool! i noticed the climbers up on the Matterhorn last Friday, glad to see the characters scale the mountian too, from the inside that is!
      Mickey actually climbed. Minnie and Goofy stayed at a lower ledge.
      [email protected]

Comment

i saw the show today. it was very entertaining and it seemed like there was so much happening at the park. i'm very proud of non-tight spending.
        You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

Comment

They've been doing this for a while now. Expect more little things that used to happen around the park to be brought back in celebration of the 50th.
          ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

Great!!! WOW!!!YES!!!
            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
              Great!!! WOW!!!YES!!!
              Ok, I just have to say that your Avatar is REALLY REALLY Freaking me out! I am seriously going to have nightmares of that now ... THANKS! :monkey: :monkey:
              Originally posted by drunkmom
              this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I second MiceMan's comment. That's just creepy, Orville.

Comment

Seriously Cousin Orville ... you change it so much all the time ... can't you change it again?? Any of you old ones were better then that Rpy/Paris one!! PLEASE change it to anything, ANYTHING else!!!!

Comment

lol, Paris gets around so much, and probably once with Roy so if they ever had a baby, thats probably what it would look like.
                    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X