X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL_CRAZE
    replied
    lol, Paris gets around so much, and probably once with Roy so if they ever had a baby, thats probably what it would look like.

Leave a comment:

• WickedQueen
    replied
    Seriously Cousin Orville ... you change it so much all the time ... can't you change it again?? Any of you old ones were better then that Rpy/Paris one!! PLEASE change it to anything, ANYTHING else!!!!

Leave a comment:

• uvsc_wolverine
    replied
    I second MiceMan's comment. That's just creepy, Orville.

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Orville
    Great!!! WOW!!!YES!!!
    Ok, I just have to say that your Avatar is REALLY REALLY Freaking me out! I am seriously going to have nightmares of that now ... THANKS! :monkey: :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    Great!!! WOW!!!YES!!!

Leave a comment:

• Arilvdc
    replied
    They've been doing this for a while now. Expect more little things that used to happen around the park to be brought back in celebration of the 50th.

Leave a comment:

• FloggingMorgy
    replied
    i saw the show today. it was very entertaining and it seemed like there was so much happening at the park. i'm very proud of non-tight spending.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantasmic_Freak
    Wow thats cool! i noticed the climbers up on the Matterhorn last Friday, glad to see the characters scale the mountian too, from the inside that is!
    Mickey actually climbed. Minnie and Goofy stayed at a lower ledge.

Leave a comment:

• Fantasmic_Freak
    replied
    Wow thats cool! i noticed the climbers up on the Matterhorn last Friday, glad to see the characters scale the mountian too, from the inside that is!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    started a topic New 50th Flag "Ceremony"

New 50th Flag "Ceremony"

Witnessed a new event at the park today - Mickey, Goofy, Minnie and a few climbers on the Matterhorn, with Mickey climbing to the summit and hoisting a very large 50th logo flag. It is accompanied by a loud broadcast of Goofy and Minnie cheering Mickey on, encouraging the crowd to do the same ("Go, Mickey, Go!"). This was WAY cool! It appears this will become a daily ritual. Sorry, for the quality, but here's a pic:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X