This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbo Ride Questions

ok.. forgive me if I am not doing this right, I can't figure out how to start a new thread and I have a question.

Does anyone have a picture of the feather that is given in line at the Dumbo ride? I have a four year old cousin who went to DLR last year. Last night we watched Dumbo and he remembered the feather! He got very upset all over again that the CM had to take it back so I am looking for a picture so my boyfriend can make him one.

Any help would be appreciated and if I have started this thread wrong or posted in the wrong place, instructions would be appreciated too!

Thank you all!
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

I've never seen them give feathers out in the ten or so years I've been visiting the park. Sorry.
    Kevin Crossman
    Disneyland and Disney California Adventure fan
    Disney's Animal Kingdom Fans: http://twitter.com/AnimKingdomFans

Comment

I've done it. It was really weird. Plus, the Cast Member was really grumpy. Didn't help the horrifying/nauseating experience Dumbo can give me.
      "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
      --"Being Alive"
      Company Stephen
      Sondheim

Comment

Originally posted by kevdo
        I've never seen them give feathers out in the ten or so years I've been visiting the park. Sorry.
        Kevdo they now handing guests a "Magic Feather" as they are waiting to board the ride. When they finish loading the elephants they go to the people waiting in line and ask how many people are in their group then hand them the appropiate number of feathers. Then when it's your turn to board the CM knows how many people to send in because they have been given feathers. When they come by to check your seatbelt your hand back the feather.

The feather itself is either wood or some type of plastic that is painted black.

Comment

I think it is just a wood feather painted black. It is a pretty simple, but nice little touch for the ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X