This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MouseMap 2005

Dose anybody know if they will be making a 50th edition of those Disneyland oversized MouseMaps? The last one needs to be updated, it still has Country Bear Playhouse, Rocket Rods, and is circa 1998-1999.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

MouseMaps?

Are they just oversized wall maps of the park?

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by DL_CRAZE
      Dose anybody know if they will be making a 50th edition of those Disneyland oversized MouseMaps? The last one needs to be updated, it still has Country Bear Playhouse, Rocket Rods, and is circa 1998-1999.
      Boy I hope so because I really want to get a new one....
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

ditto. I really need a new one as well.
        Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

I heard from a CM that the guy who made them for the park, died last year or so. A CM told me that, and that they didn't know if they would make another.

Comment

I am guessing that a new large Wall Map of DL will be made for the 50th.
            WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

I hope they do cuz I have one from the 45th Annv.

Comment

I certainly hope so! And, if they do, I'm buying.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X