Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Offical Disneyland refurbishment dates - Updated as needed

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like last year at around this time everything started to close for refurbishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeymax View Post
      It seems like last year at around this time everything started to close for refurbishment.
      Refurbishments are important and I'm always thankful to see them because I know it means the attraction will return in better condition and be even more enjoyable when it's back up.
      My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Comment

• and Grizzly River Run is now officially "closed for refurbishment"

Comment

• Originally posted by doomer View Post
          and Grizzly River Run is now officially "closed for refurbishment"
          It looks like it will reopen tomorrow. Also, Soarin's refurbishment was cancelled. I noticed the last week it was running at half capacity so it's possible that they got everything done one side at a time instead of needing the closure.

Comment

• "No times available." for GRR through Thursday

Comment

• Originally posted by doomer View Post
              "No times available." for GRR through Thursday
              Interesting. I checked the calendar this morning and it wasn't on the List but it has been added in now through thursday. I guess it was longer than they expected.

Comment

• I just noticed some hotel closures I'd missed including Trader Sam's being closed for 10 days. I've added it all to the list.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Mickeys magical map show will be open on 9/19 & 20?

Comment

• Originally posted by JanelB View Post
                    Does anyone know if Mickeys magical map show will be open on 9/19 & 20?
                    I'm afraid not. I checked the entertainment schedule and Mickey and the Magical Map didn't show any showings after yesterday. I thought there might have been a chance that they just hadn't decided the showtimes yet, but after flipping through the days it looks like there actually won't be any showings until 9/23. Sorry about that

Comment

• Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post

I'm afraid not. I checked the entertainment schedule and Mickey and the Magical Map didn't show any showings after yesterday. I thought there might have been a chance that they just hadn't decided the showtimes yet, but after flipping through the days it looks like there actually won't be any showings until 9/23. Sorry about that
                      I'm so sad 😭 I was looking forward to seeing it. I just checked today too bummer I guess I'll have to watch frozen then 😵

Comment

• Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post

Is it official that 9-23 is the next show? I can update the list tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by lnsemsf View Post

Is it official that 9-23 is the next show? I can update the list tonight.
                          Yes, according to the entertainment schedule on the Disneyland website.

Comment

• Comment

• are we certain that HM and GG will open on Thursday?
                              all magic comes with a price

Comment

• Originally posted by ADDel View Post
                                are we certain that HM and GG will open on Thursday?
                                reopening is scheduled for Friday, but anything could delay it. More than likely HMH will open in time since it runs like clockwork, but Space is going through a refurbishment so it's possible there could be a delay of they can't finish it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X