X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creamcityleo79 View Post

Weird...it wasn't there yesterday.
    As I suspected but couldn't confirm until now, it's only a minor closure and will re-open in time for the Holidays.
    My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Comment

• still missing Jedi training closure ... and Soundational ending is wrong ... and [FORGET IT] whatever is going on with World of Color
      Last edited by doomer; 09-29-2017, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• Unless it is incomplete, it looks like IJA will hopefully reopen 11/10. But no World of Color? 🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by doomer View Post
          still missing Jedi training closure ... and Soundational ending is wrong ... and [FORGET IT] whatever is going on with World of Color
          are they planning to run sounds atonal and Pixar play parade concurrently? My belief was that they were moving it across to Disneyland next year, though the date was t announced. I could be wrong obviously. I didn't see World of Color on any refurbishment list, and it would be a listed closure and not simply a lack of show performance scheduled as is Jedi. I don't keep up with shows as much because they don't schedule them until days to weeks after ride closures and I don't go back over and over again looking up the schedule for days I'm not going to be heading back to California. However I'll be there next week so I'm sure if I notice anything I'll quickly update.

Comment

• The ending date in the OP is incorrect - Soundsational's last runs (for how long is unknown) are on 11/4.

Again, for WoC, you'd rather not know.

Comment

• Did I miss something? Is world of color closing down? If so from when to when?

Comment

• River Bell Terrace reopening is now official - as can be seen via online reservations system - 11/21.

Comment

• Originally posted by doomer View Post
                  The ending date in the OP is incorrect - Soundsational's last runs (for how long is unknown) are on 11/4.

Again, for WoC, you'd rather not know.
                  I changed the date, my fault for doing these edits around 3am. Lol. I actually would rather know to be honest. Knowledge is power.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X