Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Offical Disneyland refurbishment dates - Updated as needed

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by robwglen View Post
    According to official disney website the Mark Twain will be down 11/6-11/16
    They must have added that in since I first looked. I'll edit it once I get to a computer.
    My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

    Comment


    • PotC is down for roughly 3 weeks, Feb 26 - Mar 18 at WDW, for the new auction scene refurb. Disneyland should be announcing their's soon.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DarthBrett78 View Post
        PotC is down for roughly 3 weeks, Feb 26 - Mar 18 at WDW, for the new auction scene refurb. Disneyland should be announcing their's soon.
        I was wondering if the reason that the Jingle Cruise isn't returning this year is because PotC was going to be down right after the holidays and they didn't want an additional ride down. It's only my guess, we will find out soon enough.
        My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by lnsemsf View Post

          I was wondering if the reason that the Jingle Cruise isn't returning this year is because PotC was going to be down right after the holidays and they didn't want an additional ride down. It's only my guess, we will find out soon enough.
          I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, with HAM and IASW normally down in Jan and Feb respectively, it would have been way too much to have PotC and Jungle Cruise also down in that span. I assume Disneyland wants Pirates open in time for Spring Break, which falls during the last week of March/1st week of April this year.

          Comment


          • It looks like Racers is closed today and tomorrow. That one snuck up on me out of nowhere.
            My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

            Comment


            • Lots of closures starting in early January, not just the pier re-theme. Water rides will be down for their yearly closures, as well as a few others.
              My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

              Comment


              • Can anyone tell me how long it takes to remove the HM and IASW overlays after Christmas? Also, any ideas about how long the water rides usually stay down? We're visiting January 16-20 and knew to expect some closures but the list seems to get longer each day...

                Comment


                • https://touringplans.com/disneyland/...-a-small-world

                  According to touringplans.com IASW holiday ends January 20th. So most likely Haunted Mansion would return on the 21st if true.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by UTKingsFan View Post
                    Can anyone tell me how long it takes to remove the HM and IASW overlays after Christmas? Also, any ideas about how long the water rides usually stay down? We're visiting January 16-20 and knew to expect some closures but the list seems to get longer each day...
                    Usually Haunted Mansion goes down the weekend after New Year's and is back up 2 weeks later. Then Jingle Cruise closes and after that IASW finally closes very early in February. However, with no Jingle Cruise this year, IASW will probably close the 3rd weekend of January and be back open by early February. Unfortunately your trip is right smack dab before THM will probably re-open (I think it will most likely close on the 8th and re-open the 22nd. The holiday IASW should be open still on your trip, though.

                    As for the water-based attractions such as Grizzly and Splash, they usually are closed 4-8 weeks so probably won't be open until very late Feb or mid-March.

                    Comment


                    • ^I wouldn't be surprised if Splash went down for another 5 month refurb, after New Years. People kept complaining online over the broken effects in the ride.

                      Comment

                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X