• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Tour of Walt's Apartment

Enjoy

http://www.ocregister.com/multimedia/disneyapartment/

Re: Virtual Tour of Walt's Apartment

Thanks. Am I allowed to take virtual pictures inside?
    Magic Journeys...

Comment

Originally posted by America Stings
      Thanks. Am I allowed to take virtual pictures inside?
      Yes, just no virtual flash photographies.

Comment

Very cool! Thanks for the link! The photo below is from...um....the mid 1960's and it looks like not much has changed. Paint instead of wallpaper, and the photos/paintings look different, but otherwise pretty dang close. The older photo feels a bit more welcoming IMO. The white walls make it look a bit stark. And wouldn't the wall paper be more appropriate to the time period? And what piece of furniture is Walt sitting on?

Comment

Wow that's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
            And what piece of furniture is Walt sitting on?
            The edge of a daybed. The daybeds were "built-in" to the walls, in that they have cabinets behind them that lift up like a seat on a piano bench. They stored bedding inside these cabinets so when they wanted to spend the night, the daybeds could be pulled out and made up with the bedding in the cabinets.
            Charlie :wave:
            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I was lucky enough to get a tour of the apartment over the holidays and the thing that I could not get over was the tiny size of the place. Off toward the patio and behind the kitchenette wall is a tiny dressing area and a bathroom and other than that one room... that is all there is. The couches turn into beds and I'm telling you the place is cozy. I must admit it was quite a thrill to look out the window where the lamp is and see down onto Main Street and all the people going to and fro. How many times had I stood below and looked up toward that lamp? Countless! ...And now I was inside! Needless to say, it was a very cool experience.
              Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyandme67
                I was lucky enough to get a tour of the apartment over the holidays
                What was the date that you were in there?
                Charlie :wave:
                MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Thank you for the link. It was cool to view.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X